In order to clear extra rush of passengers during the summer season, South Central Railway will run Eight summer Special Trains between Secunderabad and Patna; Tirupati and Secunderabad and Secunderabad and Mumbai CST as per the following schedule.
1) Special Train Between Secunderabad and Patna:Train No. 07091 Secunderabad-Patna Tatkal Superfast Special Train will depart Secunderabad at 08:35 hrs on 19thand 26th June, 2015 (Friday) and arrive Patna at 16:10 hrs on the next day. In the return direction, Train No. 07092 Patna-Secunderabad Superfast Special Train will depart Patna at 13:30 hrs on 21st and 28th June, 2015 (Sunday) and arrive Secunderabad at 21:10 hrs on the next day.
Enroute, these trains will stop at Kazipet, Peddapalli, Ramagundam, Mancheral, Bellampalli, Sirpurkaghaznagar, Ballarshah, Chandrapur, Sevagram, Nagpur, Katol, Pandhurna, Betul, Ghoradongri, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Katni, Satna, Manikpur, Cheoki, Mughal Sarai and Baxar stations in both the directions. These trains will comprise of 21 coaches viz., two AC II Tier, two AC III Tier, twelve Sleeper Class, three General Second Class, and two Second Class Luggage cum Brake Van Coaches.
2) Tatkal Special Trains Between Secunderabad and Tirupati: Tr. No. 07429 Secunderabad-Tirupati Tatkal Special train will depart Secunderabad at 19:15 hrs on 9thJune, 2015 and arrive Tirupati at 10:30 hrs on the next day. In the return direction, Tirupati-Secunderabad Tatkal special train will depart Tirupati at 15:45 hrs on 7th June, 2015 and Secunderabad at 04:20 hrs on the next day.
Enroute, these special trains will stop at Renigunta, Sri Kalahasti, Gudur, Nellore, Kavali, Chirala, Tenali, Vijayawada, Madhira, Khammam, Mahabubabad, Warangal, Kazipet, Zangaon, and Bhongir. These trains will comprise of 14 coaches viz., one AC II Tier, two AC III Tier, seven Sleeper Class, two General Second Class, and two Second Class Luggage cum Brake Van Coaches.
3) Special Trains Between Secunderabad-Mumbai: Tr. No. 07032 Secunderabad – Mumbai CST Tatkal Special train will depart Secunderabad at 07:15 hrs on 08th June 2015, depart Begumpet at 7:30 hrs and arrive at Mumbai CST at 23:00 hrs on the same day. In the return direction, train no: 07031 Mumbai CST-Seunderabad Special train will depart Mumbai CST at 00:20 hrs on 9th June 2015 and arrive Begumpet at 16:38 hrs and arrive Secunderabad at 17:00 hrs on same day.
These Special trains will stop enroute at Lingampally, Vikarabad, Tandur,Seram, Malkaid Road, Chittapur, Wadi, Solapur, Dohod, Pune, Lonavala, Kalyan, Thane and Dadar. These trains will comprise of 14 coaches viz., one AC II Tier, two AC III Tier, seven Sleeper Class, two General Second Class, and two Second Class Luggage cum Brake Van Coaches.
(M. Umashankar Kumar)
Chief Public Relations Officer
Indian Railwaysis celebrating the “Passenger and Customer facilitation Fortnight” -“Railyatri/Upbhokta Pakhwada” from 26th May, 2015 till 9thJune, 2015, all over its network. The celebrations are underway on South Central Railway on a massive scale, with Shri P.K.Srivastava, General Manager, South Central Railway drawing up a concrete plan of action for the entire fortnight, meant as a outreach to the rail users and customers, virtually reaching to their door steps.
Along with the General Manager, the Divisional Railway Managers of all the Six Divisions of SCR viz., Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guntakal, Nanded and Guntur are visiting various locations and interacting with the rail users and inspecting the Railway facilities. With a view to ensure that every station is covered, Railway Officials at various levels are also involved in the task. Amongst the major initiatives in the initial period of the fortnight long celebrations, from 26th till 29th May, 2015 are :-
1) New Passenger Facilities have been inaugurated / launched on SCR including provision of Wi-Fi network at Secunderabad Railway station, additional booking counters at Secunderabad Railway station, Automatic Ticket Vending Machines (ATVMs) at Vijayawada, Khammam Railway stations, Facade lighting at 2nd entry of Vijayawada Railway station, General Waiting Hall on Platform No.1 at Vijayawada Railway station, ATVMs at Kurnool City Railway station, Help Desk at Kurnool City, Tirupati and Guntakal Railway stations, Solar Plants at Donakonda, RO water plant at Cumcum and Giddalur stations etc.
2) Road shows and interactions with passengers has been under taken at Secunderabad, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Guntakal, Jalna-Nagarsol, Selu, Chittoor, Adilabad, Vijayawada-Eluru, Tirupati, Pakala, Kacheguda, Khammam, Vikarabad, Nanded, Rajampet, Vijayawada, ongole, Narsipatnam Road and several other stations till date on all Divisions.
3) 24 Health Check up camps have been organised at various stations including Chittor, Yeraguntla, Sri Kalahasti, Selu, Dornakal Junction, Bapatla, Narsipatnam, Himayatnagar, Narsipatnam, Ramapuram, Vatluru, Pendakallu etc.,
4) The Railway staff quarters have been inspected at 40 different locations including Secunderabad, Kurnool City, Yadagir, Tandur, Jaulka, Hiwar Khed, Bellary, Mancherial, Dornakal, Rajhamundry, Cavalry Barracks, Selu, Washim, Kadapa, Tenali, Parli Vaijyanath, Himayatnagar, Purna, Bhimavaram, Nizamabad, Nanded, Parli, Dharmavaram etc.,
5) Intensive Drives to inspect Catering Services by 15 trains and at 54 stations including Pantry cars of Sathavahana, Venkatadri, Yesvantapur-Howrah, Dhanbad-Allaphuza, Coimbatore-Mumbai LTT, Chennai-Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani, Howrah-Tiruchurapalli, Secunderabad-Patna Expresses, Tea/Fruit Juice/Miscellenous Stalls at Kamareddi, Nanded, Mudhked, Gooty, Gudivada, Bhimavaram Jn, Nadikudi, Adilabad, Satanapalli, Vikarabad, Nizamabad, Gudur, Dharmavaram, Kacheguda, Jalna, Renigunta, Sirpur Kagazhnagar etc.,
6) 114 Safety Awareness Drives and Campaign undertaken at Level Crossing Gates, Railway Yards, Crew Booking Offices etc., on all the Divisions of SCR.
7) Punctuality Drive has been conducted by 29 trains on SCR.
8) Vigilance drive conducted at 10 locations i.e., Malkajgiri, Chandanagar, Malakpet, Yakutpura Booking Offices, Moula-ali, Dilsuknagar, Cherlapalli, Hafizpet, Yakutpura Reservation Centres, Godavari Express.
9) Intensive Ticket Checking Drives including Fortress Check, Massive Check, Ambush Check has been conducted at Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Nanded, Kacheguda- Kurnool City, Nizamabad-Sivangaon, Mudhked, Vijayawada, Warangal, Mancherial, Adilabad, Sattenapalli, Guntakal-Gooty, Khammam, Jalna, Tirupati-Renigunta, ongole-Gudivada etc.,
10) Cleanliness and Sanitation Drive conducted at 41 stations including Kadapa, Aurangabad, Pakala, Dharmavaram, Rajhmundary, Parbhani, Secunderabad, Mancherial, Dornakal Jn, Kazipet, Warangal, Samalkot, Narsaraopeta, Nagarur, Jakkalacheruvu, Yerragudipad etc.,
11) Cleanliness and Sanitation Drive conducted in 76 trains including Goutami, Kerala, Sabari, Hussainsagar, Chennai, Narayandri, Palnadu, Janmabhoomi, Narsapur, East Coast, Yesvantapur, Krishna, Tirumala Expresses etc.,
12) 190 Security drive by Railway Protection Force (RPF) conducted all over the Zone.
13) Yoga Camps conducted at Railway Health Unit, Chilkalguda which was attended by 252 people.
14) Skill Development Programm conducted at 2 locations of Diesel Shed, Gooty & Zonal Civil Engineering Training Institute, Kacheguda which benefited 400 staff
15) Brand “Indian Railway” has been focused through the Social Media including 308 postings each on Twitter and Face book on SCR on real time basis.
(M. Umashankar Kumar)
Chief Public Relations Officer
NO Comments. Be the first to Comment...