35 Trains from (BNC)BANGALORE CANT to (DMM)DHARMAVARAM JN
Address: Cantonment Railway Station, Cantonment Railway Station Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Station Code: BNC
Station Name: BANGALORE CANT
Zone: SWR/South Western
Train Frequency Weekly: 288
Station Traffic: High
Address: Dharmavaram Junction Station, Dharmavaram, Andhra Pradesh 515671, India
Station Code: DMM
Station Name: DHARMAVARAM JN
Zone: SCR/South Central
Train Frequency Weekly: 220
Station Traffic: High
|To Check Ticket Availibility Click Classes|
The trials of Train Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) system, also called as Automatic Train Protection (ATP) System, an indigenous ‚ÄúMake in India‚ÄĚ Project of Indian Railways was carried out today i.e., 6thJune, 2015 between Lingampalli-Vikarabad-Tandur-Kurgunta Railway Stations o¬≠n the Begumpet - Wadi Section of Secunderabad Division of South Central Railway. Shri Navin Tandon, Member Electrical, Railway Board, New Delhi examined the trials. The TCAS, developed indigenously by Research Designs & Standards Organisation (RDSO), Lucknow is being extended infrastructural support by South Central Railway.
Shri Ashesh Agarwal, Divisional Railway Manager, Secunderabad Division, Shri M.S.Mahaboob Ali, Chief Signal & Telecommunications Engineer, Shri Solan Gupta, Chief Electrical Engineer and Shri Manohar, Additional Member, Signaling, Railway Board accompanied the Member Electrical, Railway Board.
This Automatic Train Protection System, which is economical as compared to the Technology in Developed Countries, was put o¬≠n trial, as a continuing measure to the trials carried out earlier in the same section. The TCAS trials were broadly categorized into three segments - between Godamgura and Tandur, it was a maiden trial of the new installation of TCAS while between Tandur and Kurgunta, the TCAS trials were meant to further ensure Inter Operability with three firms viz., Medha, Kernex and HBL which are involved in the project. Between Lingampalli and Hafizpet, the maiden trials were carried out to check suitability of TCAS o¬≠n auto signaling section.
The ambitious TCAS project is being further planned for full fledged extended trials in the next few months by undertaking work o¬≠n required infrastructural inputs including Tower Foundations, Equipment installations etc. The full fledged trials will cover Lingampalli ‚Äď Vikarabad ‚Äď Wadi and Vikarabad ‚Äď Bidar sections to a total length of 250 kms. 40 nominated Locomotives (20 Electrical and 20 Diesel Locomotives) will be put to use for these full fledged trials.
Shri Bhamu, Executive Director, Signal Development, Railway Board, Shri L.K.Mansukhani, Director, RDSO, Shri B. Srinivasulu., Director, (Q&A), RDSO, Bangalore, Shri Kalyan Raju, Sr. Divisional Signal and Telecommunications Engineer, Shri Koteswar Rao, Sr. Divisional Electrical Engineer, M.Muni Kumar, Divisional Signal & Telcommunications Engineer, Secunderabad Division were among those present.
(M. Umashankar Kumar)
Chief Public Relations Officer
Indian Railwaysis celebrating the ‚ÄúPassenger and Customer facilitation Fortnight‚ÄĚ -‚ÄúRailyatri/Upbhokta Pakhwada‚ÄĚ from 26th May, 2015 till 9thJune, 2015, all over its network. The celebrations are underway o¬≠n South Central Railway o¬≠n a massive scale, with Shri P.K.Srivastava, General Manager, South Central Railway drawing up a concrete plan of action for the entire fortnight, meant as a outreach to the rail users and customers, virtually reaching to their door steps.
Along with the General Manager, the Divisional Railway Managers of all the Six Divisions of SCR viz., Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guntakal, Nanded and Guntur are visiting various locations and interacting with the rail users and inspecting the Railway facilities. With a view to ensure that every station is covered, Railway Officials at various levels are also involved in the task. Amongst the major initiatives in the initial period of the fortnight long celebrations, from 26th till 29th May, 2015 are :-
1) New Passenger Facilities have been inaugurated / launched o¬≠n SCR including provision of Wi-Fi network at Secunderabad Railway station, additional booking counters at Secunderabad Railway station, Automatic Ticket Vending Machines (ATVMs) at Vijayawada, Khammam Railway stations, Facade lighting at 2nd entry of Vijayawada Railway station, General Waiting Hall o¬≠n Platform No.1 at Vijayawada Railway station, ATVMs at Kurnool City Railway station, Help Desk at Kurnool City, Tirupati and Guntakal Railway stations, Solar Plants at Donakonda, RO water plant at Cumcum and Giddalur stations etc.
2) Road shows and interactions with passengers has been under taken at Secunderabad, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Guntakal, Jalna-Nagarsol, Selu, Chittoor, Adilabad, Vijayawada-Eluru, Tirupati, Pakala, Kacheguda, Khammam, Vikarabad, Nanded, Rajampet, Vijayawada, o¬≠ngole, Narsipatnam Road and several other stations till date o¬≠n all Divisions.
3) 24 Health Check up camps have been organised at various stations including Chittor, Yeraguntla, Sri Kalahasti, Selu, Dornakal Junction, Bapatla, Narsipatnam, Himayatnagar, Narsipatnam, Ramapuram, Vatluru, Pendakallu etc.,
4) The Railway staff quarters have been inspected at 40 different locations including Secunderabad, Kurnool City, Yadagir, Tandur, Jaulka, Hiwar Khed, Bellary, Mancherial, Dornakal, Rajhamundry, Cavalry Barracks, Selu, Washim, Kadapa, Tenali, Parli Vaijyanath, Himayatnagar, Purna, Bhimavaram, Nizamabad, Nanded, Parli, Dharmavaram etc.,
5) Intensive Drives to inspect Catering Services by 15 trains and at 54 stations including Pantry cars of Sathavahana, Venkatadri, Yesvantapur-Howrah, Dhanbad-Allaphuza, Coimbatore-Mumbai LTT, Chennai-Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani, Howrah-Tiruchurapalli, Secunderabad-Patna Expresses, Tea/Fruit Juice/Miscellenous Stalls at Kamareddi, Nanded, Mudhked, Gooty, Gudivada, Bhimavaram Jn, Nadikudi, Adilabad, Satanapalli, Vikarabad, Nizamabad, Gudur, Dharmavaram, Kacheguda, Jalna, Renigunta, Sirpur Kagazhnagar etc.,
6) 114 Safety Awareness Drives and Campaign undertaken at Level Crossing Gates, Railway Yards, Crew Booking Offices etc., o¬≠n all the Divisions of SCR.
7) Punctuality Drive has been conducted by 29 trains o¬≠n SCR.
8) Vigilance drive conducted at 10 locations i.e., Malkajgiri, Chandanagar, Malakpet, Yakutpura Booking Offices, Moula-ali, Dilsuknagar, Cherlapalli, Hafizpet, Yakutpura Reservation Centres, Godavari Express.
9) Intensive Ticket Checking Drives including Fortress Check, Massive Check, Ambush Check has been conducted at Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Nanded, Kacheguda- Kurnool City, Nizamabad-Sivangaon, Mudhked, Vijayawada, Warangal, Mancherial, Adilabad, Sattenapalli, Guntakal-Gooty, Khammam, Jalna, Tirupati-Renigunta, o¬≠ngole-Gudivada etc.,
10) Cleanliness and Sanitation Drive conducted at 41 stations including Kadapa, Aurangabad, Pakala, Dharmavaram, Rajhmundary, Parbhani, Secunderabad, Mancherial, Dornakal Jn, Kazipet, Warangal, Samalkot, Narsaraopeta, Nagarur, Jakkalacheruvu, Yerragudipad etc.,
11) Cleanliness and Sanitation Drive conducted in 76 trains including Goutami, Kerala, Sabari, Hussainsagar, Chennai, Narayandri, Palnadu, Janmabhoomi, Narsapur, East Coast, Yesvantapur, Krishna, Tirumala Expresses etc.,
12) 190 Security drive by Railway Protection Force (RPF) conducted all over the Zone.
13) Yoga Camps conducted at Railway Health Unit, Chilkalguda which was attended by 252 people.
14) Skill Development Programm conducted at 2 locations of Diesel Shed, Gooty & Zonal Civil Engineering Training Institute, Kacheguda which benefited 400 staff
15) Brand ‚ÄúIndian Railway‚ÄĚ has been focused through the Social Media including 308 postings each o¬≠n Twitter and Face book o¬≠n SCR o¬≠n real time basis.
(M. Umashankar Kumar)
Chief Public Relations Officer
NO Comments. Be the first to Comment...