Indian Railwaysis celebrating the “Passenger and Customer facilitation Fortnight” -“Railyatri/Upbhokta Pakhwada” from 26th May, 2015 till 9thJune, 2015, all over its network. The celebrations are underway on South Central Railway on a massive scale, with Shri P.K.Srivastava, General Manager, South Central Railway drawing up a concrete plan of action for the entire fortnight, meant as a outreach to the rail users and customers, virtually reaching to their door steps.
Along with the General Manager, the Divisional Railway Managers of all the Six Divisions of SCR viz., Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guntakal, Nanded and Guntur are visiting various locations and interacting with the rail users and inspecting the Railway facilities. With a view to ensure that every station is covered, Railway Officials at various levels are also involved in the task. Amongst the major initiatives in the initial period of the fortnight long celebrations, from 26th till 29th May, 2015 are :-
1) New Passenger Facilities have been inaugurated / launched on SCR including provision of Wi-Fi network at Secunderabad Railway station, additional booking counters at Secunderabad Railway station, Automatic Ticket Vending Machines (ATVMs) at Vijayawada, Khammam Railway stations, Facade lighting at 2nd entry of Vijayawada Railway station, General Waiting Hall on Platform No.1 at Vijayawada Railway station, ATVMs at Kurnool City Railway station, Help Desk at Kurnool City, Tirupati and Guntakal Railway stations, Solar Plants at Donakonda, RO water plant at Cumcum and Giddalur stations etc.
2) Road shows and interactions with passengers has been under taken at Secunderabad, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Guntakal, Jalna-Nagarsol, Selu, Chittoor, Adilabad, Vijayawada-Eluru, Tirupati, Pakala, Kacheguda, Khammam, Vikarabad, Nanded, Rajampet, Vijayawada, ongole, Narsipatnam Road and several other stations till date on all Divisions.
3) 24 Health Check up camps have been organised at various stations including Chittor, Yeraguntla, Sri Kalahasti, Selu, Dornakal Junction, Bapatla, Narsipatnam, Himayatnagar, Narsipatnam, Ramapuram, Vatluru, Pendakallu etc.,
4) The Railway staff quarters have been inspected at 40 different locations including Secunderabad, Kurnool City, Yadagir, Tandur, Jaulka, Hiwar Khed, Bellary, Mancherial, Dornakal, Rajhamundry, Cavalry Barracks, Selu, Washim, Kadapa, Tenali, Parli Vaijyanath, Himayatnagar, Purna, Bhimavaram, Nizamabad, Nanded, Parli, Dharmavaram etc.,
5) Intensive Drives to inspect Catering Services by 15 trains and at 54 stations including Pantry cars of Sathavahana, Venkatadri, Yesvantapur-Howrah, Dhanbad-Allaphuza, Coimbatore-Mumbai LTT, Chennai-Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani, Howrah-Tiruchurapalli, Secunderabad-Patna Expresses, Tea/Fruit Juice/Miscellenous Stalls at Kamareddi, Nanded, Mudhked, Gooty, Gudivada, Bhimavaram Jn, Nadikudi, Adilabad, Satanapalli, Vikarabad, Nizamabad, Gudur, Dharmavaram, Kacheguda, Jalna, Renigunta, Sirpur Kagazhnagar etc.,
6) 114 Safety Awareness Drives and Campaign undertaken at Level Crossing Gates, Railway Yards, Crew Booking Offices etc., on all the Divisions of SCR.
7) Punctuality Drive has been conducted by 29 trains on SCR.
8) Vigilance drive conducted at 10 locations i.e., Malkajgiri, Chandanagar, Malakpet, Yakutpura Booking Offices, Moula-ali, Dilsuknagar, Cherlapalli, Hafizpet, Yakutpura Reservation Centres, Godavari Express.
9) Intensive Ticket Checking Drives including Fortress Check, Massive Check, Ambush Check has been conducted at Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Nanded, Kacheguda- Kurnool City, Nizamabad-Sivangaon, Mudhked, Vijayawada, Warangal, Mancherial, Adilabad, Sattenapalli, Guntakal-Gooty, Khammam, Jalna, Tirupati-Renigunta, ongole-Gudivada etc.,
10) Cleanliness and Sanitation Drive conducted at 41 stations including Kadapa, Aurangabad, Pakala, Dharmavaram, Rajhmundary, Parbhani, Secunderabad, Mancherial, Dornakal Jn, Kazipet, Warangal, Samalkot, Narsaraopeta, Nagarur, Jakkalacheruvu, Yerragudipad etc.,
11) Cleanliness and Sanitation Drive conducted in 76 trains including Goutami, Kerala, Sabari, Hussainsagar, Chennai, Narayandri, Palnadu, Janmabhoomi, Narsapur, East Coast, Yesvantapur, Krishna, Tirumala Expresses etc.,
12) 190 Security drive by Railway Protection Force (RPF) conducted all over the Zone.
13) Yoga Camps conducted at Railway Health Unit, Chilkalguda which was attended by 252 people.
14) Skill Development Programm conducted at 2 locations of Diesel Shed, Gooty & Zonal Civil Engineering Training Institute, Kacheguda which benefited 400 staff
15) Brand “Indian Railway” has been focused through the Social Media including 308 postings each on Twitter and Face book on SCR on real time basis.
(M. Umashankar Kumar)
Chief Public Relations Officer
In order to clear extra rush of passengers during summer season, Premium Special Trains between Bhubaneshwar - Bangalore Cantonment, Bhubaneshwar - Pune and Special Trains between Secunderabad – Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam – Tirupati and Sambalpur – Yesvantapur will be run between 1st April to 1stJuly as detailed below:-
I)Train No. 00851 / 00852 Bhubaneshwar-Bangalore Cantonment-Bhubaneswar Premium Bi-Weekly Special Trains via., Vijayawada - 52 services:-
Train No. 00851 Bhubaneshwar - Bangalore Cantonment Bi-Weekly Premium special train will depart Bhubaneshwar at 10:50 pm (on Wednesdays and Saturdays) during the period from 1st April to 27thJune, 2015 and arrive Bangalore Cantonment at 10:40 pm on Thursdays and Sundays.
Enroute, these special trains will stop at Brahmapur, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Renigunta and Jolarpettai stations in both the directions. These special trains will have 19 coaches viz., one AC II Tier, four AC III Tier, eleven Sleeper Class, one Pantry Car and two Luggage cum Brake Van Coaches.
II)Train No. 02882 / 02881 Bhubaneshwar-Pune-Bhubaneswar Weekly Premium Special Trains via., Vijayawada, Secunderabad - 26 services:-
Train No. 02882 Bhubaneshwar – Pune Weekly Premium special train will depart Bhubaneshwar at 10:15 pm on Sundays during the period from 5th April to 28th June, 2015 arrive/depart Secunderabad at 04.10/04.20 pm on Mondays and arrive Pune at 05:00 am on Tuesdays.
In the return direction, Train No. 02881 Pune – Bhubaneshwar Weekly Premium special train will depart Pune at 11:15 am, arrive/depart Secunderabad at 10.00/10.15 pm on Tuesdays during the period from 7th April to 30th June, 2015 and arrive Bhubaneshwar at 05.35 am on Wednesdays.
Enroute, these special trains will stop at Brahmapur, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Secunderabad and Solapur stations in both the directions. These special trains will have 15 coaches viz., one AC II Tier, one AC III Tier, ten Sleeper Class, one Pantry Car and two Second Class Luggage cum Brake Van Coaches.
III)Train No. 08502/08501 Secunderabad-Visakhapatnam-Secunderabad Weekly Special Trains via Vijayawada - 26 services:
Train No. 08502 Secunderabad-Visakhapatnam Weekly Special Train will depart Secunderabad on Tuesday at 04:30 pm during the period from 7thApril to 30th June, 2015 and arrive Visakhapatnam at 06:30 am on the next day.
In the opposite direction, Train No.08501 Visakhapatnam-Secunderabad Weekly Special Train will depart Visakhapatnam on Wednesdays at 11:00 pm during the period from 8th April to 1stJuly, 2015 and arrive Secunderabad at 11:45 am on the next day.
Enroute, these Weekly Special Trains will stop at Kazipet, Warangal, Khammam, Vijayawada, Eluru, Tadepalligudem, Rajahmundry, Samalkot, Annavaram, Tuni, Anakapalli and Duvvada stations in both the directions. These trains will have 20 coaches viz, one AC II Tier, two AC III Tier, nine Sleeper class, six General Second class and two Second Class Luggage cum Brake Van coaches.
IV)Train No. 02873/02874 Visakhapatnam-Tirupati-Visakhapatnam Weekly Special via Vijayawada - 26 services:
Train No. 02873 Visakhapatnam - Tirupati Weekly Special Train will depart Visakhapatnam at 04:45 pm on Mondays during the period from 6thApril to 29th June, 2015 and arrive Tirupati at 04:30 am on the next day.
In the return direction, Train No.02874 Tirupati - Visakhapatnam Weekly Special Train will depart Tirupati at 04:00 pm on Tuesdays during the period from 7th April to 30th June, 2015 and arrive Visakhapatnam at 05:15 am on the next day.
Enroute, these Weekly Special Trains will stop at Duvvada, Anakapalli, Samalkot, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada and Renigunta stations in both the directions. These trains will have 20 coaches viz, one AC II Tier, two AC III Tier, nine Sleeper class, six General Second class and two Second Class Luggage cum Brake Van coaches.
V)Train No. 08301/08302 Sambalpur-Yesvantpur-Sambalpur Weekly Special Trains - 26 services:
Train No. 08301 Sambalpur-Yesvantpur Weekly Special Train will depart Sambalpur at 08:50 am on Wednesdays during the period from 1stApril to 24th June, 2015 arrive/depart Vijayawada at 01:45/01:55 am and arrive Yesvantpur at 04:30 pm on Thursdays.
In the return direction, Train No.08302 Yesvantpur-Sambalpur Weekly Special Train will depart Yesvantpur at 00:30 am on Fridays during the period from 3rd April to 26th June, 2015 arrive/depart Vijayawada at 02:15/02:35 pm on the same day and arrive Sambalpur at 06:15 am on Saturday.
Enroute, these Weekly Special Trains will stop at Bargarh, Bolangir, Titlagarh, Kesinga, Muniguda, Rayagada, Parvatipuram, Bobbili, Vijayanagaram, Visakhapatnam, Samalkot, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Vijayawada, ongole, Nellore, Gudur, Renigunta, Tirupati, Pakala, Chittoor, Katpadi, Jolarpettai and Krishnarajapuram stations in both the directions. These trains will have 17 coaches viz, one AC II Tier, one AC III Tier, ten Sleeper class, three General Second class and two Second Class Luggage cum Brake Van coaches.
(M. Umashankar Kumar)
Chief Public Relations Officer
NO Comments. Be the first to Comment...