South Central Railway is running several Tatkal special and Special trains between various popular destinations for clearing extra rush of passengers. The earliest dates on which vacant berths are available in various special trains are given below:-
1) Tr.No.07091 Secunderabad-Patna weekly Tatkal Special Train
II AC, III AC & SL Class - on 19th June, 2015
2) Tr.No. 07145 Secunderabad-Tirupati Tatkal Special Train
II AC, III AC & SL Class on – 14th June, 2015
3) Tr.No. 02728 Secunderabad-Tirupati Tatkal Special Train
II AC, III AC & SL Class on – 12th June, 2015
4) Tr.No. 08502 Secunderabad-Visakhapatnam weekly Special
Train II AC, III AC & SL Class on – 17th June, 2015
5) Tr.No. 07050 Secunderabad-Machilipatnam weekly Special
Train II AC, III AC & SL Class on – 14th June, 2015
6) Tr.No. 01420 Purna – Kolhapur weekly Special Train
II AC, III AC & SL Class on – 18th June, 2015
7) Tr.No. 07259 Vijayawada - Tirupati weekly Special Train
II AC, III AC and RAC in SL on – 18th June, 2015
8) Tr.No. 07146 Tirupati - Secunderabad Special Train
II AC, III AC and n SL on – 11th June, 2015
(M. Umashankar Kumar)
Chief Public Relations Officer
The14155Kanpur -Jammu Tawi Bi-Weekly Express Train will depart fromKanpur from 09.06.2015 on every Tuesday & Saturday at 05.15 p.m. to reach Jammu Tawi at 12.10 noon the next day. In the return direction, the 14156 Jammu Tawi- Kanpur Bi-Weekly Express Train will depart from Jammu Tawi from 10.06.2015 on every Wednesday & Sunday at 05.30 p.m. to reach Kanpur at 01.55 p.m. the next day.
Comprising of One A.C. II Tier, Two A.C. III Tier, Seven Sleeper class, Six General Class and two second class cum luggage Van coaches, the 14156/14155 Kanpur -Jammu Tawi- Kanpur Bi-Weekly Express Train willstop at Etawah, Tundla, Aligarh, Khurja, Hapur, Meerut City, Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur, Ambala Cantt., Ludhiana, Jalandhar Cantt & Pathankot Cantt. stations enroute in both the directions.
NO Comments. Be the first to Comment...