SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY
DERAILMENT OF PASSENGER TRAIN NEAR BOKARO (JHARKHAND) AFFECTS SER TRAIN SERVICES
Kolkata, 22ndJune, 2014:
While 53342 Muri-Dhanbad Passenger train was approaching Bokaro Steel City Station of Adra Division of SER (Bokaro district, Jharkhand), the engine and five coaches of the train got derailed today (22-06-14) morning at 5.30 hrs. However there was no casualty or injury to any passenger. All the passengers of 53342 Muri-Dhanbad Passenger train were detrained and dispersed suitably by road.
General Manager, South Eastern Railway Sri RadheyShyam and all the concerned Principal Head of the Departments and other senior officers immediately came to the Emergency Control at Garden Reach Head Quarters to monitor the restoration work. Divisional Railway Manager, Adra Sri Arvind Mital and other senior Divisional Officers have rushed to the site. A Team of Officers from Head quarters also rushed to the site.
As a result of the derailment, following train services have been Cancelled, Short Terminated/Short originated, Rescheduled and Diverted:-
- 12365/12366 Patna-Ranchi Janshatabdi Express both from Patna and Ranchi on 22-06-14
- 13320 Ranchi –Baidyanathdham Express on 22-06-14
- 53335/53336 Dhanbad-Ranchi-Dhanbad Passenger on 22-06-14
- 18624 Hatia-Rajendra Nagar Express from Hatiaon 22-06-14
- 53341Dhanbad-Chandrapura-Muri Passenger from Dhanbad on 22-06-14
- 53342Muri-Chandrapura-Dhanbad Passenger from Muri on 23-06-14
SHORT TERMINATION/SHORT ORIGINATION
- 18623 Rajendra Nagar- Hatia Express which was going towards Hatia from Patna was Short Terminated at Bokaro Steel City. Buses were arranged at Bokaro Steel City to take the passengers to Muri and Ranchi free of cost.
- 13303 Dhanbad-Ranchi Intercity has been short terminated at Chandrapura and passengers were shifted to 12826 New Delhi-RanchiJharkhand Sampark Kranti Express.
- 68019 Jhargram-Dhanbad MEMU Passenger has been short terminated at Purulia and 68020 Dhanbad-Jhargram MEMU Passenger has been short originated from Purulia.
- 53062 Hatia-Barddhaman Passenger has been short terminated at Purulia and will run as Passenger Special to Hatia & 53061 Barddhaman –Hatia Passenger has been short terminated in East Central Railway.
- 13351 Dhanbad – Alappuzha Express has been rescheduled to leave Dhanbad at 15.50 hrs instead of 10.50 hrs today (22-06-14).
- 13403 Ranchi-Bhagalpur Express & 12817 Hatia- Anandvihar Jharkhand Swarna Jayanti Express have been rescheduled for three hours from Ranchi and Hatia respectively
- 22824 New Delhi- Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express has been diverted via Khanoodih-Mohuda-Bhojudih-Rukni-Anara-Purulia-Tata.
- 12826 New Delhi-Ranchi Jharkhand Sampark Kranti Express has been diverted via Gomoh-Chanrapura-Bhojudih- Rukni-Anara-Purulia-Kotshila-Muri.
- 15028 Gorakhpur-Hatia exp has been diverted via Chandrapura-Barkakana – Muri.
- 13319 Baidyanathdham-Ranchi Express has been diverted via Gomoh-Khanoodih-Bhojudih-Purulia-Kotshila- Muri.
- 15662 Kamakhya-Ranchi Exp has been diverted via Chandrapura – Barkakana- Muri.
- 18628 Ranchi- Howrah Intercity Express has been diverted via Purulia-Tata.
- 18626 Hatia –Patna Express has been diverted via Kotshila-Purulia-Anara-Rukni-Khanoodih-Gomoh.
- 13352 Alappuzha- Dhanbad Express has been diverted Via Muri-Kotshila-Purulia-Anara-Bhojudih-Pathardih.
- 12801 Puri-New Delhi Purushottam Express has been diverted via Purulia-Anara-Rukni-Bhojudih-Khanoodih-Gomoh.
Rerailment of four coaches and the loco has already been done and restoration work is going on in full swing to rerail the 5th coach.
Train services on Up line has been resumed at 18.20 hrs. Work on Down line restoration is going on and is expected to be completed soon. Till then Down trains will be run on single line working.
Add English content here