6 Trains from (PGT)PALAKKAD to (SRC)SANTRAGACHI JN
Address: Palakkad Jn., Railway Station Road, Olavakode, Palakkad, Kerala 678002, India
Station Code: PGT
Station Name: PALAKKAD
Train Frequency Weekly: 329
Station Traffic: High
Address: Santragachi, Howrah, West Bengal 711111, India
Station Code: SRC
Station Name: SANTRAGACHI JN
Zone: SER/South Eastern
Train Frequency Weekly: 210
Station Traffic: High
|To Check Ticket Availibility Click Classes|
In view of the derailment of a Goods Train near Manubolu between Nellore and Gudur Stations oÂn Vijayawada-Gudur Section at around 17:45 oÂn 24th April, 2014 hrs, the following trains have been cancelled/partially cancelled:-
Cancelled Today i.e. 25th April 2014:
1) Tr.No.12078 Vijayawada â€“ Madras Janshatabdi Express scheduled to depart Vijayawada at 14:50 hrs. Today i.e. 25th April 2014 is cancelled.
2) Tr.No.12712 Madras- Vijayawada Pinakini Express scheduled to depart Madras at 14:05 hrs. Today i.e. 25thApril 2014 is cancelled.
3) Tr.No.17210 Kakinada- Bangalore Seshadri Express scheduled to depart Kakinada at 17:35 hrs. Today i.e. 25th April 2014 is cancelled.
Cancelled Tomorrow i.e. 26th April 2014:
1) Tr.No.12077 Madras - Vijayawada Janshatabdi Express scheduled to depart Madras at 07:00 hrs. oÂn 26thApril 2014 is cancelled.
2) Tr.No.12711 Vijayawada-Madras Pinakini Express scheduled to depart Vijayawada at 06:00 hrs. oÂn 26thApril 2014 is cancelled.
3) Tr.No.17409 Adilabad- Nanded Express scheduled to depart Adilabad at 07:30 hrs. oÂn 26th April 2014 is cancelled.
4) Tr.No.17410 Nanded - Adilabad Express scheduled to depart Nanded at 15:00 hrs. oÂn 26th April 2014 is cancelled
1) Tr.No.17058 Secunderabad â€“ Mumbai CST Devagiri Express scheduled to depart Secunderabad at 12.55 hrs. Today i.e. 25thApril 2014 is rescheduled to depart at 15:00 hrs.
Diverted:1)Tr.No.22851 Santragachi â€“ Mangalore Central Vivek Express which is oÂn run is diverted to run via Guntur, Gooty.
Chief Public Relations Officer
Southern Railway will run the following â€˜PREMIUMâ€™ weekly special trains in Chennai â€“ Thiruvananthapuram, Chennai â€“ Tirunelveli & Chennai - Howrah sectors to clear the extra rush of traffic.
I.Train No.06312/06311 Thiruvananthapuram - Chennai Central -
Thiruvananthapuram PREMIUM weekly specials:
Stoppages:Kollam, Kottayam, Ernakulam Town, Palakkad & Coimbatore.
II.Train No.06746/06745 Tirunelveli - Chennai Central - Tirunelveli PREMIUM weekly specials:
Stoppages:Kovilpatti, Sattur, Virudhunagar, Madurai & Salem.
Train No.02841 Howrah â€“ Chennai Central PREMIUM weekly special will leave Howrah at 13.15 hrs. on Fridays from 25.4.2014 to 27.6.2014 and reach Chennai Central at 14.25 hrs. on Saturdays.
Train No.02842 Chennai Central â€“ Howrah PREMIUM weekly special will leave Chennai Central at 17.20 hrs. on Saturdays from 26.4.2014 to 28.6.2014 and reach Howrah at 18.10 hrs. on Sundays.
The composition of the trains will be 3 AC 2-tier and 8 AC 3-tier coaches.
The trains will stop at Kharagpur, Bhubaneswar, Duvvada and Vijayawada.
The advance reservation period for each service will be 10 days. For example, the first service on 26.4.2014 from Chennai Central will be available for booking in the internet from 16.4.2014.
Essential features of tickets for travel by PREMIUM express trains:
Ã˜Booking for these trains will be available on the internet only (e-tickets) upto 4 hours before the scheduled departure of the trains.
Ã˜i-tickets as well as regular paper tickets cannot be booked.
Ã˜Original of the proof of Identity used while booking the ticket must be carried by the passenger during the journey.
Ã˜No concession shall be applicable on these trains.Adult fare shall be charged for all passengers irrespective of their age.
Ã˜No refunds will be given unless the train is cancelled.
Ã˜Upgradation option is not applicable in these trains.
Ã˜After preparation of chart, subject to availability of berths, current reservation can be availed at all stations where stoppages are provided.
Ã˜These trains are PREMIUM trains and the fares are dynamic.As the demand for the train increases, the fare too will increase up to 150% in Sleeper and 200% in AC classes.
NO Comments. Be the first to Comment...