Indian Railwaysis celebrating the “Passenger and Customer facilitation Fortnight” -“Railyatri/Upbhokta Pakhwada” from 26th May, 2015 till 9thJune, 2015, all over its network. The celebrations are underway on South Central Railway on a massive scale, with Shri P.K.Srivastava, General Manager, South Central Railway drawing up a concrete plan of action for the entire fortnight, meant as a outreach to the rail users and customers, virtually reaching to their door steps.
Along with the General Manager, the Divisional Railway Managers of all the Six Divisions of SCR viz., Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guntakal, Nanded and Guntur are visiting various locations and interacting with the rail users and inspecting the Railway facilities. With a view to ensure that every station is covered, Railway Officials at various levels are also involved in the task. Amongst the major initiatives in the initial period of the fortnight long celebrations, from 26th till 29th May, 2015 are :-
1) New Passenger Facilities have been inaugurated / launched on SCR including provision of Wi-Fi network at Secunderabad Railway station, additional booking counters at Secunderabad Railway station, Automatic Ticket Vending Machines (ATVMs) at Vijayawada, Khammam Railway stations, Facade lighting at 2nd entry of Vijayawada Railway station, General Waiting Hall on Platform No.1 at Vijayawada Railway station, ATVMs at Kurnool City Railway station, Help Desk at Kurnool City, Tirupati and Guntakal Railway stations, Solar Plants at Donakonda, RO water plant at Cumcum and Giddalur stations etc.
2) Road shows and interactions with passengers has been under taken at Secunderabad, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Guntakal, Jalna-Nagarsol, Selu, Chittoor, Adilabad, Vijayawada-Eluru, Tirupati, Pakala, Kacheguda, Khammam, Vikarabad, Nanded, Rajampet, Vijayawada, ongole, Narsipatnam Road and several other stations till date on all Divisions.
3) 24 Health Check up camps have been organised at various stations including Chittor, Yeraguntla, Sri Kalahasti, Selu, Dornakal Junction, Bapatla, Narsipatnam, Himayatnagar, Narsipatnam, Ramapuram, Vatluru, Pendakallu etc.,
4) The Railway staff quarters have been inspected at 40 different locations including Secunderabad, Kurnool City, Yadagir, Tandur, Jaulka, Hiwar Khed, Bellary, Mancherial, Dornakal, Rajhamundry, Cavalry Barracks, Selu, Washim, Kadapa, Tenali, Parli Vaijyanath, Himayatnagar, Purna, Bhimavaram, Nizamabad, Nanded, Parli, Dharmavaram etc.,
5) Intensive Drives to inspect Catering Services by 15 trains and at 54 stations including Pantry cars of Sathavahana, Venkatadri, Yesvantapur-Howrah, Dhanbad-Allaphuza, Coimbatore-Mumbai LTT, Chennai-Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani, Howrah-Tiruchurapalli, Secunderabad-Patna Expresses, Tea/Fruit Juice/Miscellenous Stalls at Kamareddi, Nanded, Mudhked, Gooty, Gudivada, Bhimavaram Jn, Nadikudi, Adilabad, Satanapalli, Vikarabad, Nizamabad, Gudur, Dharmavaram, Kacheguda, Jalna, Renigunta, Sirpur Kagazhnagar etc.,
6) 114 Safety Awareness Drives and Campaign undertaken at Level Crossing Gates, Railway Yards, Crew Booking Offices etc., on all the Divisions of SCR.
7) Punctuality Drive has been conducted by 29 trains on SCR.
8) Vigilance drive conducted at 10 locations i.e., Malkajgiri, Chandanagar, Malakpet, Yakutpura Booking Offices, Moula-ali, Dilsuknagar, Cherlapalli, Hafizpet, Yakutpura Reservation Centres, Godavari Express.
9) Intensive Ticket Checking Drives including Fortress Check, Massive Check, Ambush Check has been conducted at Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Nanded, Kacheguda- Kurnool City, Nizamabad-Sivangaon, Mudhked, Vijayawada, Warangal, Mancherial, Adilabad, Sattenapalli, Guntakal-Gooty, Khammam, Jalna, Tirupati-Renigunta, ongole-Gudivada etc.,
10) Cleanliness and Sanitation Drive conducted at 41 stations including Kadapa, Aurangabad, Pakala, Dharmavaram, Rajhmundary, Parbhani, Secunderabad, Mancherial, Dornakal Jn, Kazipet, Warangal, Samalkot, Narsaraopeta, Nagarur, Jakkalacheruvu, Yerragudipad etc.,
11) Cleanliness and Sanitation Drive conducted in 76 trains including Goutami, Kerala, Sabari, Hussainsagar, Chennai, Narayandri, Palnadu, Janmabhoomi, Narsapur, East Coast, Yesvantapur, Krishna, Tirumala Expresses etc.,
12) 190 Security drive by Railway Protection Force (RPF) conducted all over the Zone.
13) Yoga Camps conducted at Railway Health Unit, Chilkalguda which was attended by 252 people.
14) Skill Development Programm conducted at 2 locations of Diesel Shed, Gooty & Zonal Civil Engineering Training Institute, Kacheguda which benefited 400 staff
15) Brand “Indian Railway” has been focused through the Social Media including 308 postings each on Twitter and Face book on SCR on real time basis.
(M. Umashankar Kumar)
Chief Public Relations Officer
74 SPECIAL TRAINS BETWEEN PANDHAPUR-MIRAJ & NAGPUR-PURNA
Central Railway will run 74 Special Trains between Pandharpur and Miraj & Nagpur and Purna to clear the extra rush of passengers during the summer holidays as under:
A) PANDHARPUR-MIRAJ SPECIALS (54 Services)
01428 Special will leave Pandharpur on every Fr, Sa & Su from 24.4.2015 to 21.6.2015 at 1010 hrs and arrive Miraj at 1330 hrs same day.
01427 Special will leave Miraj on every Fr, Sa & Su from 24.4.2015 to 21.6.2015 at 1440 hrs and arrive Pandharpur at 1725 hrs same day.
HALTS: Arag, Sulgare, Kawathe Mahankal, Dhalgaon, Jath Road, Sangola
COMPOSITION: 2 Sleeper Class, 9 General Second Class Coaches
B) NAGPUR-PURNA SPECIALS (20 Services)
01289 Special will leave Nagpur every Monday from 27.4.2015 to 29.6.2015 at 1500 hrs and arrive Purna at 2345 hrs same day.
01290 Special will leave Purna every Tuesday from 28.4.2015 to 30.6.2015 at 0135 hrs and arrive Nagpur 1200 hrs same day.
HALTS: Sewagram, Wardha, Pulgaon, Dhamangaon, Chandur, Badnera, Murtajapur, Akola, Washim, Hingoli, Basmat
COMPOSITION: one AC-2 Tier, one AC-3 Tier, 12 Sleeper Class, 4 General Second Class
RESERVATION: Bookings for Special Train No.01427 & 01428 will open on 19.4.2015 and for Special Train No.01289 will open on 21.4.2015
--- --- --- --- ---
Date: April 18, 2015
This news comes to you from the Public Relations Department, Central Railway, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai
(Narendra A Patil)
Chief Public Relations Officer
NO Comments. Be the first to Comment...