Central Railway has planned to extend following Mail/Express and Passenger trains during the year
1. EXTENSION OF 11026/11025 PUNE – MANMAD EXPRESS UPTO BHUSAVAL –
The train No. 11026 leaving Pune extended upto Bhusaval w.e.f. 1.7.2012 and the train No. 11025
extended to leave Bhusaval w.e.f. 2.7.2012. The details are as under – Train No. 11026 will leave
Pune at 11.45 hrs (instead of 12.50 hrs) which will arrive Bhusaval at 22.10 hrs same day.
Train No. 11025 will leave Bhusawal at 00.25 hrs and arrive Pune at 12.05 hrs same day.
There is no change in the timings from Manmad to Pune.
Halts : With the extension the train has provided halt at Chauk, Mohope, Chikhale, Chalisgaon,
Pachora (on experimental basis for the period of six months) and Jalgaon (on permanent basis).
2. EXTENSION OF 11017 / 11018 DADAR – YESVANTPUR CHALUKYA EXPRESS
Train No. 11017 / 11018 Dadar – Yesvantpur Chalukya Express (6 days in a week) will be extended to
Puducherri for 3 days to run as 11005/11006 Dadar – Puducherri Tri-weekly Express and for remaining
three days will be extended to Tirunelveli to run as 11021/11022 Dadar – Tirunelvelli Tri-weekly
Express from the date to be notified later. The details are as under-
2.1) 11005/11006 DADAR – PUDUCHERRI TRI-WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train No. 11005 will leave Dadar on every Sunday, Monday and Saturday at 21.30 hrs and arrive Puducherri at
10.00 hrs on third day. Train No. 11006 will leave Puducherri on every Tuesday, Wednesday and Monday at 17.00 hrs and
arrive Dadar at 05.50 hrs on third day.
2.2) 11021/11022 DADAR – TIRUNELVELI TRI-WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train No. 11021 will leave Dadar on every Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 21.30 hrs and arrive
Tirunelveli at 12.40 on third day. Train No. 11022 will leave Tirunelveli on every Sunday,
Thursday and Friday at 14.00 hrs and arrive Dadar at 05.50 hrs on third day.
Date: July 6, 2012
This news comes to you from the Public Relations Department, Central Railway,
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai.
SALIENT FEATURES OF WESTERN ZONE TIMETABLE W.E.F. 1.7.2012
New Express Trains to be notified at a later date:
1. Kamakhya-Lokmanya Tilak (T) AC Express (Weekly) via Katihar, Mughalsarai
2. Dadar (T)- Tirunelveli Express (Weekly) via Roha, Coimbatore,Erode
3. Visakhapatnam-Sai Nagar Shirdi Express (Weekly) via Vijayawada,Manmad
4. Indore-Yesvantpur Express (Weekly) via Itarsi,Narkher,Amravati,Akola
5. Amravati-Pune Express (Bi-weekly) via Akola, Purna and Latur
6. Sai Nagar Shirdi-Pandharpur Express (Tri-weekly) via Kurduwadi
7. Solapur-Yesvantpur Express (Tri-weekly) via Gulbarga
8. Nagpur-Secunderabad (Tri-weekly) Express
9. Sainagar Shirdi-Mysore Weekly Express
10. Lokmanya Tilak Terminus-Visakhapatnam Express (Weekly)
Extension of Trains to be notified at a later date
11017/11018 Dadar-Yesvantpur Express to Puducherry (3 days) via Jolarpettai-Katpadi-Villupuram & to Tirunelveli (3 days) via Dharmapuri-Erode
Increase in Frequency to be notified at a later date
1. 17003/17004 Hyderabad-Kolhapur Express 2 to 7 days
2. 16535/16536 Yesvantpur-Solapur Express 3 to 7 days
3. 12187/12188 Jabalpur-Mumbai Express 2 to 3 days (from 4.7.2012)
Speeding up of mail/express trains from 1.7.2012
11 trains have been speeded up from 5 minutes to 30 minutes (details will be uploaded shortly)
INITIATIVES TAKEN BY CR
a) 11025/11026 Manmad-Pune Express extended to and from Bhusaval from 1.7.2012
b) New stations Chauk, Mohope and Chikhale on Karjat-Panvel section from 1.7.2012 for Navi Mumbai passengers
c) Mumbai-Pune Intercity Express given halt at Shivajinagar
d) Lokmanya Tilak Temrinus-Manmad Rajyarani Express given halt at Thane
e) Mumbai-Aurangabad & Mumbai-Madgaon Janshatabdi Express shifted to Dadar from 1.11.2012.
f) Dadar-Amritsar Express shifted to Lokmanya Tilak Terminus from 22.10.2012
g) Dadar-Varanasi Express shifted to Lokmanya Tilak Terminus from 8.10.2012
NO Comments. Be the first to Comment...