2 Trains from (GR)GULBARGA to (GDG)GADAG JN
Address: Gulbarga Railway Station, Gulbarga City, Karnataka 585102, India
Station Code: GR
Station Name: GULBARGA
Train Frequency Weekly: 212
Station Traffic: High
Address: Gadag Junction, Gadag, Karnataka, India
Station Code: GDG
Station Name: GADAG JN
Zone: SWR/South Western
Train Frequency Weekly: 101
Station Traffic: Medium
|To Check Ticket Availibility Click Classes|
In order to clear extra rush of passengers, the following Special Trains are extended to run for more trips as detailed below:-
1) Tr. No. 07319/07320 Hubli-Secunderabad-Hubli Tri-Weekly Special Train is extended to run for 26 more trips. Accordingly, Train No. 07319 Hubli - Secunderabad Tri-Weekly Special Train will depart Hubi at 08:50 pm oÂn 1st, 4th, 6th, 8th, 11th, 13th, 15th, 18th, 20th, 22nd, 25th, 27th & 29thNovember, 2014 (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday) and arrive Secunderabad at 11:45 am on the next day.
In the return direction, Train No. 07320 Secunderabad-Hubli Tri-Weekly Special Train will depart Secunderabad at 04:00 pm oÂn 2nd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 14th, 16th, 19th, 21st, 23rd, 26th, 28th & 30th November, 2014 (Wednesday, Friday and Sunday) and arrive Hubli at 07:50 am on the next day.
Enroute, these special trains will stop at Annigeri, Gadag, Hole-Alur, Badami, Bagalkot, Almatti, Basavana Bagewadi, Bijapur, Indi Road, Hotgi, Ganagapur Road, Gulbarga, Shahabad, Wadi, Chittapur, Seram, Tandur, Vikarabad, Lingampalli and Begumpet stations. These trains will have 16 coaches viz., one AC II Tier, one AC III Tier, six Sleeper Class, six General Second Class and two Luggage cum Brake van coaches.
2) Tr. No. 02683/02684 Mysore-Santragachhi-Mysore Weekly Premium Superfast Special Train is extended to run for 2 more trips. Accordingly, Train No. 02683 Mysore-Santragachhi Weekly Premium Superfast Special Train will depart Mysore at 06:00 am oÂn 5th November, 2014 (Wednesday) and arrive Santragachhi at 03:45 pm on the next day.
In the return direction, Train No. 02684 Santragachhi -Mysore Weekly Premium Superfast Special Train will depart Santragachhi at 05:50 am oÂn 7thNovember, 2014 (Friday) and arrive Mysore at 04:45 pm on the next day.
Enroute, these special trains will stop at Bangalore City, Vijayawada, Duvvada, Bhubaneswar, and Kharagpur stations.These trains will have 18 coaches viz., one AC II Tier, two AC III Tier, twelve Sleeper Class, one pantry car and two Luggage cum Brake van coaches.
3)Tr. No. 02695/02696 Yesvantpur-Jaipur- Yesvantpur Weekly Premium Spuerfast Special Train is extended to run for 8 more trips. Accordingly, Train No. 02695 Yesvantpur - Jaipur Weekly Premium Superfast Special Train will depart Yesvantpur at 11:30 am oÂn 6th, 13th, 20th& 27th November, 2014 (Thursdays) and arrive Jaipur at 06:35 am on Saturdays.
In the return direction, Train No.02696 Jaipur - Yesvantpur Weekly Premium Superfast Special Train will depart Jaipur at 10:15 pm oÂn 8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th November, 2014 (Saturdays) and arrive Yesvantpur at 05:55 pm on Mondays.
Enroute, these premium weekly special trains will stop at Tumkur, Bellary, Pune, Surat and Ajmer stations in both the directions.These trains will have 16 coaches viz, two AC II Tier, four AC III Tier, seven Sleeper Class, one pantry car and two Luggage, Generator cum Brake van coaches.
4)Tr. No. 02681/02682 Mysore-Varanasi-Mysore Bi -Weekly Superfast Special Train (4 services):
Train No. 02681 Mysore-Varanasi Bi-Weekly Superfast Special Train will depart Mysore at 06:00 am oÂn 31st October, 2nd November, 2014 (Sunday & Friday) and arrive Varanasi at 01:30 am on the Tuesday and Sunday.
In the return direction, Train No. 02682 Varanasi-Mysore Bi-Weekly Superfast Special Train will depart Varanasi at 09:50 pm oÂn 2nd & 4th November, 2014 (Tuesday & Sunday) and arrive Mysore at 04:45 pm on Thursday and Tuesday.Enroute, these special trains will stop at Bangalore City, Vijayawada, Nagpur and Jabalpur stations.These trains will have 18 coaches viz., one AC II Tier, two AC III Tier, twelve Sleeper Class, one pantry car and two Luggage cum Brake van coaches.
Chief Public Relations Officer
SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY
Press Note No. 180dt. 09-10-2014
SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY (SWR) TO EXTEND PERIOD OFTEMPORARY STOPPAGES
ATSTATIONS UP TO 31ST DECEMBER, 2014
South Western Railway has decided to extend the period of stoppages at stations for various Trains up to 31st December, 2014.The validity of the period of stoppages at stations was expired on 30th September, 2014.The details of which are as follows :--
Sl.No.Train No.Station from-- ToTemporary stoppage Extended
1. 56909/56910 Bangalore-Hubli-Bangalore PassengerChikbanawar31st December,2014
2. 56913/56914 Bangalore-Hubli-Bangalore PassengerChikbanawar-do-
3. 56231Mysore-Bangalore PassengerYeliyur & Byadrahalli-do-
4.56233Bangalore-Mysore PassengerKrishnadevaraya Halt-do-
5.56231/56232 Mysore-Bangalore-Mysore PassengerKrishnadevaraya Halt-do-
6.56229/56230 Mysore-Bangalore-Mysore PassengerKrishnadevaraya Halt-do-
7. 56237Mysore-Bangalore PassengerKrishnadevaraya Halt-do-
1. 57685/57686 Solapur-Bijapur-Bagalkot-Solapur
2.57685 Solapur-BijapurPassengerChorgi Halt-do-
3. 57273/57274 Hubli-Tirupati-Hubli PassengerBallery Cantonment-do-
4. 11423/11424 Solapur-Gadag-Solapur PassengerTadval-do-
1. 56913/56914 Hubli/Shimoga Town-Bangaloreâ€”
2. 17301/17302 Mysore-Dharwad-Mysore ExpressYelvigi& Byadgi-do-
3. 56215/56216 Mysore-Shravanabelagola-Mysore
Passenger Akkihebbalu& Mandagere-do-
4. 56275/56276 Shimoga Town-Mysore-Shimoga Town
5. 56215/56216 Shravanabelagola-Mysore-
6. 56204/56201 Mysore-Chamarajanagar-Mysore PassengerMariyala Halt-do-
7. 56212/5609 Chamarajanagar-Mysore-ChamarajanagarMariyala Halt-do-
8. 12725/12726 Dharwad-Bangalore-Dharwad Passg.Hosadurga Road-do-
9. 56642/56643 Kabakaputtur-Mangalore-Kabakaputtur
10. 56644/56645 Kabakaputtur-Mangalore-Kabakaputtur
11.56646/56647 Mangalore-Subramanya Road-Mangalore
(Office of the General Manager, Public Relations Branch, SWR, Club Road, Hubli-580 023)
Chief Public Relations Officer
NO Comments. Be the first to Comment...