4 Trains from (VSKP)VISHAKAPATNAM to (GDV)GUDIVADA JN
Address: Visakhapatnam Railway Station, Gnanapuram, Railway New Colony, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530004, India
Station Code: VSKP
Station Name: VISHAKAPATNAM
Zone: ECoR/East Coast
Train Frequency Weekly: 416
Station Traffic: High
Address: Gudivada Jn Railway Station, Karmikanagar, Bethavolu, Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh 521301, India
Station Code: GDV
Station Name: GUDIVADA JN
Zone: SCR/South Central
Train Frequency Weekly: 129
Station Traffic: Medium
|To Check Ticket Availibility Click Classes|
Air-conditioned superfast tatkal special trains between Howrah ‚Äď Chennai Central
Train No.02843 Howrah ‚Äď Chennai Central AC superfast tatkal special train will leave Howrah at 12.40 hrs. on 15.06.2015 and reach Chennai Central at 14.50 hrs. the next day.
Train No.02844 Chennai Central ‚Äď Howrah AC superfast tatkal special train will leave Chennai Central at 17.10 hrs. on 16.06.2015 and reach Howrah at 18.30 hrs. the next day.
Composition of the trains: AC 2-tier ‚Äď 3& AC 3-tier ‚Äď 8 coaches.
The trains will stop at Kharagpur, Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, Khurda Road, Vishakapatnam, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, ongole and Nellore.
Advance reservations for Train No.02844 Chennai Central ‚Äď Howrah AC superfast tatkal special train will commence on 12.06.2015.
Indian Railwaysis celebrating the ‚ÄúPassenger and Customer facilitation Fortnight‚ÄĚ -‚ÄúRailyatri/Upbhokta Pakhwada‚ÄĚ from 26th May, 2015 till 9thJune, 2015, all over its network. The celebrations are underway o¬≠n South Central Railway o¬≠n a massive scale, with Shri P.K.Srivastava, General Manager, South Central Railway drawing up a concrete plan of action for the entire fortnight, meant as a outreach to the rail users and customers, virtually reaching to their door steps.
Along with the General Manager, the Divisional Railway Managers of all the Six Divisions of SCR viz., Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guntakal, Nanded and Guntur are visiting various locations and interacting with the rail users and inspecting the Railway facilities. With a view to ensure that every station is covered, Railway Officials at various levels are also involved in the task. Amongst the major initiatives in the initial period of the fortnight long celebrations, from 26th till 29th May, 2015 are :-
1) New Passenger Facilities have been inaugurated / launched o¬≠n SCR including provision of Wi-Fi network at Secunderabad Railway station, additional booking counters at Secunderabad Railway station, Automatic Ticket Vending Machines (ATVMs) at Vijayawada, Khammam Railway stations, Facade lighting at 2nd entry of Vijayawada Railway station, General Waiting Hall o¬≠n Platform No.1 at Vijayawada Railway station, ATVMs at Kurnool City Railway station, Help Desk at Kurnool City, Tirupati and Guntakal Railway stations, Solar Plants at Donakonda, RO water plant at Cumcum and Giddalur stations etc.
2) Road shows and interactions with passengers has been under taken at Secunderabad, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Guntakal, Jalna-Nagarsol, Selu, Chittoor, Adilabad, Vijayawada-Eluru, Tirupati, Pakala, Kacheguda, Khammam, Vikarabad, Nanded, Rajampet, Vijayawada, o¬≠ngole, Narsipatnam Road and several other stations till date o¬≠n all Divisions.
3) 24 Health Check up camps have been organised at various stations including Chittor, Yeraguntla, Sri Kalahasti, Selu, Dornakal Junction, Bapatla, Narsipatnam, Himayatnagar, Narsipatnam, Ramapuram, Vatluru, Pendakallu etc.,
4) The Railway staff quarters have been inspected at 40 different locations including Secunderabad, Kurnool City, Yadagir, Tandur, Jaulka, Hiwar Khed, Bellary, Mancherial, Dornakal, Rajhamundry, Cavalry Barracks, Selu, Washim, Kadapa, Tenali, Parli Vaijyanath, Himayatnagar, Purna, Bhimavaram, Nizamabad, Nanded, Parli, Dharmavaram etc.,
5) Intensive Drives to inspect Catering Services by 15 trains and at 54 stations including Pantry cars of Sathavahana, Venkatadri, Yesvantapur-Howrah, Dhanbad-Allaphuza, Coimbatore-Mumbai LTT, Chennai-Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani, Howrah-Tiruchurapalli, Secunderabad-Patna Expresses, Tea/Fruit Juice/Miscellenous Stalls at Kamareddi, Nanded, Mudhked, Gooty, Gudivada, Bhimavaram Jn, Nadikudi, Adilabad, Satanapalli, Vikarabad, Nizamabad, Gudur, Dharmavaram, Kacheguda, Jalna, Renigunta, Sirpur Kagazhnagar etc.,
6) 114 Safety Awareness Drives and Campaign undertaken at Level Crossing Gates, Railway Yards, Crew Booking Offices etc., o¬≠n all the Divisions of SCR.
7) Punctuality Drive has been conducted by 29 trains o¬≠n SCR.
8) Vigilance drive conducted at 10 locations i.e., Malkajgiri, Chandanagar, Malakpet, Yakutpura Booking Offices, Moula-ali, Dilsuknagar, Cherlapalli, Hafizpet, Yakutpura Reservation Centres, Godavari Express.
9) Intensive Ticket Checking Drives including Fortress Check, Massive Check, Ambush Check has been conducted at Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Nanded, Kacheguda- Kurnool City, Nizamabad-Sivangaon, Mudhked, Vijayawada, Warangal, Mancherial, Adilabad, Sattenapalli, Guntakal-Gooty, Khammam, Jalna, Tirupati-Renigunta, o¬≠ngole-Gudivada etc.,
10) Cleanliness and Sanitation Drive conducted at 41 stations including Kadapa, Aurangabad, Pakala, Dharmavaram, Rajhmundary, Parbhani, Secunderabad, Mancherial, Dornakal Jn, Kazipet, Warangal, Samalkot, Narsaraopeta, Nagarur, Jakkalacheruvu, Yerragudipad etc.,
11) Cleanliness and Sanitation Drive conducted in 76 trains including Goutami, Kerala, Sabari, Hussainsagar, Chennai, Narayandri, Palnadu, Janmabhoomi, Narsapur, East Coast, Yesvantapur, Krishna, Tirumala Expresses etc.,
12) 190 Security drive by Railway Protection Force (RPF) conducted all over the Zone.
13) Yoga Camps conducted at Railway Health Unit, Chilkalguda which was attended by 252 people.
14) Skill Development Programm conducted at 2 locations of Diesel Shed, Gooty & Zonal Civil Engineering Training Institute, Kacheguda which benefited 400 staff
15) Brand ‚ÄúIndian Railway‚ÄĚ has been focused through the Social Media including 308 postings each o¬≠n Twitter and Face book o¬≠n SCR o¬≠n real time basis.
(M. Umashankar Kumar)
Chief Public Relations Officer
NO Comments. Be the first to Comment...