11 Trains from (SC)SECUNDERABAD JN to (MMR)MANMAD JN
Address: Secunderabad, Regimental Bazaar, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Station Code: SC
Station Name: SECUNDERABAD JN
Zone: SCR/South Central
Train Frequency Weekly: 569
Station Traffic: High
Address: Manmad Junction, SH10, Manmad, Maharashtra 423104, India
Station Code: MMR
Station Name: MANMAD JN
Train Frequency Weekly: 609
Station Traffic: High
|To Check Ticket Availibility Click Classes|
South Central Railway will temporarily augment the following Twelve Express Trains with additional Coaches to clear the extra rush / waitlisted passengers as per the details mentioned below:-
1. Train No. 12220 Secunderabad - LTT Mumbai AC Duronto Express (Tuesdays & Fridays) will be augmented with one AC III Tier Coachfrom 24th December, 2013to 29th January, 2014.
2. Train No. 12219 LTT Mumbai - Secunderabad AC Duronto Express (Wednesdays & Saturdays) will be augmented with one AC III Tier Coachfrom 25th December, 2013to 30th January, 2014.
3. Train. No. 17210 Kakinada Town ‚Äď Bangalore Seshadri Express will be augmented with one additional AC III Tier Coach from 22nd December, 2013to 20th January, 2014.
4. Train No. 17209 Bangalore ‚Äď Kakinada Town Seshadri Express will be augmented with one additional AC III Tier Coach from 23rd December, 2013 to 21st January, 2014.
5. Train. No. 12764 Secunderabad ‚Äď Tirupati Padmavathi Express (Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun) will be augmented with one additional AC II Tier Coach from 22nd December, 2013 to 20th January, 2014.
6. Train No. 12763 Tirupati ‚Äď Secunderabad Padmavathi Express (Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat & Sun) will be augmented with one additional AC II Tier Coach from 23rd December, 2013 to 21st January, 2014.
7. Train. No. 12732 Secunderabad - Tirupati Bi-Weekly Express (Tuesdays & Wednesdays) will be augmented with one additional AC II Tier Coach from 24th December, 2013 to 15th January, 2014.
8. Train No. 12731 Tirupati ‚Äď Secunderabad Bi-Weekly Express (Wednesdays & Thursdays) will be augmented with one additional AC II Tier Coach from 25th December, 2013 to 16th January, 2014.
9. Train. No. 17016 Secunderabad ‚Äď Bhubaneshwar Visakha Express will be augmented with one additional Sleeper Class Coach from 22nd December, 2013 to20th January, 2014.
10. Train No. 17015 Bhubaneshwar ‚Äď Secunderabad Visakha Express will be augmented with one additional Sleeper Class Coach from 24th December, 2013 to 22nd January, 2014.
11. Train No. 07037 H S Nanded ‚Äď Bikaner Weekly Special Train (Tuesday) will be augmented with one AC III Tier Coachand one Sleeper Class Coach on 24thDec, 2013.
12. Train No. 07038 Bikaner - H S Nanded Weekly Special Train (Tuesday) will be augmented with one AC III Tier Coach and one Sleeper Class Coach on 26thDec, 2013.
These extra Coaches will make available 14,600 additional berths to clear extra rush and wait listed passengers.
Chief Public Relations Officer
Shri P.K. Srivastava, GM SCR seen inaugurating the Seminar by lighting a ceremonial Lamp
Shri P.K. Srivastava GM SCR seen addressing at the Seminar on √čnergy Conservationon 20.12.13
SCR electrical stage a Skit on Energy Conservation
South Central Railway organised a Seminar on ‚ÄúEnergy Conservation‚ÄĚ today (20.12.2013) as a part of National Energy Conservation Week being observed from 14th to 21st December, 2013. Senior railway officials and electrical staff of SCR, representatives from energy / lighting equipment firms etc., attended the seminar in large number.
Shri P.K. Srivastava, General Manager / SCR, in his inaugural address, said that SCR implements the national policies on energy conservation. He appreciated the officials and staff responsible for getting two National Energy Conservation Awards in the current year Viz., First Prize for Guntakal Pumping Station and Certificate of Merit for Divisional Railway Manager‚Äôs Office, Vijayawada from Bureau of Energy Efficiency. He spelled various measures to avoid wastage of electrical energy in traction and non-traction areas of railway working.
Shri K. L. Pandey, Addl. General Manager / SCR, in his presidential address, reiterated the advantages of using energy efficient electrical equipments including CFL / LED bulbs and T5 Tube lights.
Shri Gangaram Agarwal, Chief Electrical Engineer / SCR, while welcoming the participants, said that rail transport is energy intensive accounting for 30% of the operating cost. Energy conservation being an integral work culture, SCR practices several energy conservation measures in the traction arena such as maximum use of regenerative braking, coasting , switching off of idling Locos / rear Locos while driving light loads etc., and saved 63 million units of electricity costing Rs. 37 cr. in the year 2012-13. In the non-traction area also, SCR achieved 2.5% reduction by introducing star rated electrical appliances, use of renewable source of energy, automation of pumps, provision of timer switches etc., in spite of growth of connected load in the year 2012-13, he added.
Several experts in energy conservation / non conventional energy sources, presented their technical papers focusing on the new trends in use of energy efficient electrical equipments and energy saving practices. Staff from electrical department staged a Skit on ‚ÄėEnergy Conservation‚Äô written and directed by Shri R. Satyanarayana, Asst. Electrical Engineer ( Construction) / SCR. Several firms, engaged in the manufacturing and sale of energy efficient electrical equipments / lighting system, renewable source of energy equipments etc., displayed their products in an exhibition, organised on the occasion.
Chief Public Relations Officer
NO Comments. Be the first to Comment...