15 Trains from (ROU)ROURKELA to (SBP)SAMBALPUR
Address: Railway Colony Road, Railway Colony, Rourkela, Odisha 769013, India
Station Code: ROU
Station Name: ROURKELA
Zone: SER/South Eastern
Train Frequency Weekly: 276
Station Traffic: High
Address: Sambalpur Railway Station, Sambalpur, Odisha 768003, India
Station Code: SBP
Station Name: SAMBALPUR
Zone: ECoR/East Coast
Train Frequency Weekly: 175
Station Traffic: High
|To Check Ticket Availibility Click Classes|
Due to derailment of two coaches of 18422 Ajmer-Puri Express between Boinda & Jarapada stations in Angul-Sambalpur Railway Section of Sambalpur Division at about 1420hrs today, some of the trains will be diverted, short terminated and cancelled today.
The Ajmer-Puri Express left the spot at 1635hrs towards Puri after detachment of the affected coaches. The passengers of the affected coaches have been carried by other coaches of the train. There is no casualty or injury to anybody.
18106 Bhubaneswar-Rourkela Inter City Express will run via Jakhapura and Jaroli towards Rourkela.
18425 Puri-Durg Express scheduled to leave Puri today will run via Vizianagaram and Rayagada instead of its scheduled path.
12894 Bolangir-Bhubaneswar Inter City Express will be short terminated at Sambalpur and will remain cancelled between Sambalpur and Bhubaneswar today.
Similarly, 58131 Rourkela-Puri passenger will be short terminated at Rairakhol and will remain cancelled between Rairakhol and Puri.
18304 Puri-Sambalpur Inter City Express scheduled to leave Puri today will remain cancelled.
East Coast Railway authorities have ordered a high-level enquiry to go into the cause of the derailment. The report of the enquiry committee is expected to be available within seven days.
RELIEF & RESTORATION MEASURES
Railway authorities, under the headship of Divisional Railway Manager Sambalpur, Shri Debaraj Panda, reached the spot with Relief and Rescue teams. The passengers of the two affected coaches were shifted to the other unaffected coaches and the train dispatched from the spot on priority. Though Railway MedicalTeam reached the site with full preparedness, no medical attention was required due to no injuries reported.
(J. P. Mishra)
Chief Public Relations Officer
PR Bulletin No.1
A Goods Train loaded with Rice coming from Mahasamund (Sambalpur Division of East Coast Railway) bound for Tirunelveli derailed near Manubolu between Nellore and Gudur Stations oÂn Vijayawada â€“ Gudur Section today i.e., 24th April, 2014 at around 17:45 hrs. The derailment of the Loco and 14 wagons of the Goods Train led to obstruction of both up and down lines, hampering train services in both the directions oÂn Vijayawada â€“ Gudur section of SCR. oÂn receipt of information, relief trains left for the spot from Bitragunta and Renigunta. 140-ton Capacity Heavy Duty Cranes have also been rushed from Chennai and Vijayawada to undertake restoration.
The Chief Safety Officer along with Senior Engineers from South Central Railway Head Quarters have rushed to the spot from Secunderabad. The Divisional Railway Manager, Vijayawada Division along with Senior Divisional Officers have left for the spot to undertake measures for quick restoration. Shri P.K. Srivastava, General Manager, SCR and Shri J.N. Jha, Chief Operations Manager are closely monitoring from Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad, the restoration activities and the modification in the pattern of train services.
On account of the derailment, the pattern of train services oÂn the main routes of Vijayawada - Gudur â€“ Chennai and of Vijayawada - Gudur â€“ Tirupati will get modified. Long distance Express Trains scheduled to run oÂn this route will suitably will be diverted via other routes like Renigunta-Gooty; Renigunta-Wadi; Guntur-Gooty etc. Passenger trains scheduled to run across Gudur stand cancelled/partially cancelled suitably. Priority is being given to restore atleast oÂne line oÂn war footingso as to restore through running via single line.
The following trains are cancelled/partially cancelled/diverted.
1) Tr.No.12709 Gudur-Secunderabad Simhapuri Express scheduled to depart Gudur at 21.00 hrs today i.e. 24.04.2014 is cancelled.
2) Tr.No.57278 Vijayawada- Bitraguta passenger scheduled to depart Vijayawada at 18.15 hrs today i.e. 24.04.2014 is cancelled.
3) Tr.No.57257 Tirupati â€“ Kakinada passenger scheduled to Tirupati depart at 01.05 hrs oÂn 25.04.2014 is cancelled.
1) Tr.No.57242 Vijayawada-Bitragunta passenger which left Vijayawada at 15.15 hrs today i.e. 24.04.2014 is partially cancelled between oÂngole - Bitragunta.
2) Tr.No.57258 Kakinada-Tirupati passenger which left Vijayawada at 15.40 hrs today i.e. 24.04.2014 is partially cancelled between Chirala - Tirupati.
3) Tr.No.57639 Tirupati-Guntur Passenger which left Tirupati today i.e. 24.04.2014 is partially cancelled between Gudur-Guntur.
1) Tr.No.12246 Yesvantpurâ€“Howrah Duronto Express which left Yesvantpur today i.e. 24.04.2014 is diverted via Renigunta-Gooty-Pendekallu-Dhone-Nandyal-Guntur-Vijayawada.
2) Tr.No.17209 Bangalore â€“ Kakinada Town Seshadri Express which left Bangalore today i.e. 24.04.2014 is diverted via Renigunta-Gooty-Pendekallu-Dhone-Nandyal-Guntur-Vijayawada.
3) Tr.No.17401 Tirupati â€“ Machilipatnam/Narasapur Express scheduled to depart Tirupati today i.e. 24.04.2014 is diverted via Renigunta-Gooty-Pendekallu-Dhone-Nandyal-Guntur-Vijayawada..
4) Tr.No.17487 Tirupati â€“ Visakhapatnam Tirumala Express scheduled to depart Tirupati today i.e. 24.04.2014 is diverted via Renigunta-Gooty-Pendekallu-Dhone-Nandyal-Guntur-Vijayawada.
5) Tr.No.12733 Tirupati â€“ Secuderabad Narayanadri Express which left Tirupati today i.e. 24.04.2014 is diverted via Renigunta-Guntakal-Sulehalli-Vikarabad.
Passengers are requested to please take note and plan their journey accordingly oÂn this route. Inconvenience caused to passengers is regretted.
Chief Public Relations Officer
NO Comments. Be the first to Comment...