7 Trains from (NWP)NAUPADA JN to (BRAG)BARANG
Address: Naupada Railway Station, Naupada, Andhra Pradesh, India
Station Code: NWP
Station Name: NAUPADA JN
Zone: ECoR/East Coast
Train Frequency Weekly: 108
Station Traffic: Medium
Address: Barang Railway Station, Barang, Odisha 754005, India
Station Code: BRAG
Station Name: BARANG
Zone: ECoR/East Coast
Train Frequency Weekly: 28
Station Traffic: Low
|To Check Ticket Availibility Click Classes|
In view of the prevailing cyclonic weather conditions and the forecast of heavy rains over the North Coastal Districts of Andhra Pradesh due to Cyclone â€˜Hudhudâ€™, the following changes have been made in the pattern of train services in this region as a precautionary measure in the interest of safety. The following trains are being cancelled/diverted/partially cancelled as detailed below:-
1) Train No.17241 Narasapur-Nidadavolu Link Express scheduled to depart Narasapur at 10.00 am on 12.10.2014 is cancelled.
2) Train No.17240 Visakhapatnam-Guntur Simhadri Express scheduled scheduled to depart Visakhapatnam at 07.10 am on 12.10.2014 is cancelled.
3) Train No.17242 Nidadavolu-Narasapur Link Express scheduled to depart Nidadavolu at 12.30 pm on 12.10.2014 is cancelled.
4) Train No.18519 Visakhapatnam-LTT Express scheduled to depart Visakhapatnam at 11.30 pm on 12.10.2014 is cancelled.
5) Train No.00852 Bangalore Cantonment-Bhubaneswar Premium special scheduled to depart Bangalore Cantonment at 23.50 Hrs. on 12.10.2014 is cancelled.
6) Train No.18402 Okha-Puri Express scheduled to depart Okha at 07.45 am on 15.10.2014 (Wednesday) is cancelled.
1) Train No.22612 New Jalpaiguri-Chennai Central Express which departed New Jalpaiguri on 10.10.2014 is diverted to run via Kurda Road, Barang, Angul, Titlagarh, Lakholi, Nagpur, Balharshah, Warangal, Vijayawada.
2) Train No.22614 Haldia-Chennai Central Express which departed Haldia today i.e., on 11.10.2014 is diverted to run via Kurda Road, Barang, Angul, Titlagarh, Lakholi, Nagpur, Balharshah, Warangal, Vijayawada.
III) Trains Partially Cancelled:
1) Train No 12805 Visakhapatnam-Secunderabad Janmabhoomi Express schedule to depart Visakhapatnam at 06.15 am on 12.10.2014 is partially cancelled between Visakhapatnam and Tenali. (Train No.12806 Secunderabad-Visakhapatnam which is already partially cancelled between Tenali-Visakhapatnam will run as Train No.12805 Ex. Tenali to Secunderabad).
Inconvenience caused to passengers is regretted.
Chief Public Relations Officer
A Passenger Special Train from Chennai Central to Howrah will leave Chennai Central at 16.20 hrs. on 28.10.2013 (today) for the convenience ofstranded passengers. The train will stop at Gudur, Nellore, Ongole, Chirala, Bapatla, Tenali Jn. Vijayawada Jn. Eluru, Tadepalligudam, Nidadavalu Jn. Rajamundry, Samalkot Jn, Annavaram, Tuni, Anakapalle, Vishakapatnam, Vizianagaram Jn. Chipurupalle,
Composition of the above train willbe 1 First AC-cum- 2 AC,2 AC 2- tier,3 AC 3-tier, 12 Sleeper Class, One pantry car and 3 General Second Class Coaches.
NO Comments. Be the first to Comment...