3 Trains from (LMG)LUMDING JN to (BHZ)BIHARA
Address: Lumding Jn Railway Station, Lumding, Assam 782447, India
Station Code: LMG
Station Name: LUMDING JN
Zone: NFR/Northeast Frontier
Train Frequency Weekly: 198
Station Traffic: High
Address: Chandranathpur Railway Station, Chandranathpur, Assam 788817, India
Station Code: BHZ
Station Name: BIHARA
Zone: NFR/Northeast Frontier
Train Frequency Weekly: 28
Station Traffic: Low
|To Check Ticket Availibility Click Classes|
At about 12:10 hours, Shri R.C. Duwarah β a head constable of the RPF on duty, while checking coach no. 11411 in the rake of the 15471 Alipurduar β Kamakhya Intercity Express which had terminated at the station at 11:55 hours, found an unclaimed bag inside which was a Tiffin box with wires and batteries taped to it. Suspecting it to be an IED, the RPF personnel immediately covered it with a bomb blanket and informed the local police as well as the Bomb Detection and Disposal Squad (BDDS). The BDDS personnel immediately attended and defused the device at around hours.
The IED weighing about 1 kg had about 500 grams of low explosive powder and ball bearings as splinters and was fitted with a timer device which was set to go off at about 16:00 hours. Incidentally, the same rake was scheduled to leave Kamakhya at hours as the 15472 Kamakhya β Alipurduar Intercity Express.
The following fortnightly special trains will be run between Kochuveli β Dibrugarh to clear the extra rush of passengers.
Kochuveli β Dibrugarh β Kochuveli fortnightly Specials (via) Chennai Central: T.No.06336 Kochuveli β Dibrugarh fortnightly Special will leave Kochuveli at 20.15 hrs. on 08th, 22nd, October, 2013 and 5th November, 2013 (Tuesdays), leave Chennai Centralat13.45 hrs. on Wednesdays and arrive Dibrugarh at 09.55 hrs. on Saturdays.
T.No.06335 Dibrugarh β Kochuveli fortnightly Special will leave Dibrugarh at 00.15 hrs. on 29th September, 2013, 13th, 27th October, 2013 and 10th November, 2013 (Sundays), leave Chennai Central at 18.15 hrs. on Tuesdays andarriveKochuveli at 11.45 hrs. on Wednesdays.
The composition of the trains will be 1 AC 2-tier, 2 AC 3-tier, 4 Sleeper Class,6 Second Class Chair Car, 6 General Second Class and 2 luggage-cum-brake van coaches.
The trains will stop at Kollam, Kayankulam, Mavelikara, Chengannur, Tiruvalla, Kottayam, Ernakulam Town, Aluva, Thrissur, Palakkad, Coimbatore, Tirupur, Erode, Salem, Jolarpettai, Katpadi, Arakkonam, Chennai Central, Gudur, Nellore, Ongole, Vijayawada, Eluru, Rajamundhry, Samalkot, Vishakapatnam, Vizianagaram, Brahmapur, Khurda Road, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Bhadrak, Balasore, Hijli, Midnapore, Bankura, Adra, Asansol, Durgapur, Rampurhat, Malda Town, Barsoi, Kishanganj, New Jalpaiguri, Siliguri, New Mal Jn., Hasimara, Alipurduar Jn., Kokrajhar, New Bongaigaon, Goalpara Town, Kamakhya, Guwahati, Jagiroad, Chaparmukh, Hojai, Lumding, Diphu, Dimapur, Furcating, Mariani, Simaluguri, Namrup, Naharkatiya, Duliajan and New Tinsukia.
PHOTO IDENTITY CARDS OF ACCREDITED PRESS CORRESPONDENTS
TO BE REVALIDATED
The validity of the photo identity cards of accredited press correspondents for grant of rail travel concession is due to end in October, 2013.Hence, such cards need to be revalidated.
Railway Board has decided that the photo identity cards should be revalidated for another six months i.e. upto 30.04.2014.
Further, Ministry of Railways has decided to issue new photo identity cards to press correspondents with effect from 01.05.2014.The validity of the new photo identity card will be two years from the date of issue.
STOPPAGE AT FEROK RAILWAY STATION TO FACILITATE HAJ PILGRIMS
The following trains have been provided with a temporary stoppage of three minutes duration at Ferok railway station.
1. T.No.12685 Chennai Central β Mangalore Express leaving Chennai Central from 25.09.2013 to 09.10.2013 & 31.10.2013 to 15.11.2013. Arr./Dep. at Ferok - 03.41/03.44
2. T.No.12686 Mangalore - Chennai Central Express leaving Mangalore from 25.09.2013 to 09.10.2013 & 31.10.2013 to 15.11.2013. Arr./Dep. at Ferok - 20.26/20.29
3. T.No.16627 Chennai Central β Mangalore West coast Express leaving Chennai Central from 25.09.2013 to 09.10.2013 & 31.10.2013 to 15.11.2013.Arr./Dep. at Ferok - 23.28/23.31
4. T.No.16628 Mangalore - Chennai Central West coast Express leaving Mangalore from 25.09.2013 to 09.10.2013 & 31.10.2013 to 15.11.2013.Arr./Dep. at Ferok - 02.21/02.24
The duration of stoppage of the following trains has been increased from one minute to three minutes.
5. T.No.12601 Chennai Central - Mangalore Mail leaving Chennai from 25.09.2013 to 09.10.2013 & 31.10.2013 to 15.11.2013. Arr./Dep. at Ferok - 07.21/07.24
6. T.No.12602 Mangalore - Chennai Central Mail leaving Mangalore from 25.09.2013 to 09.10.2013 & 31.10.2013 to 15.11.2013.Arr./Dep. at Ferok - 17.34/17.37
7. T.No.16859 Chennai Egmore βMangalore Express leaving Chennai Egmore from 25.09.2013 to 09.10.2013 & 31.10.2013 to 15.11.2013.Arr./Dep. at Ferok - 15.49/15.52
8. T.No.16860 Mangalore - Chennai Egmore Express leaving Mangalore from 25.09.2013 to 09.10.2013 & 31.10.2013 to 15.11.2013.Arr./Dep. at Ferok - 11.29/11.32.
Chief Public Relations Officer
NO Comments. Be the first to Comment...