5 Trains from (GTL)GUNTAKAL JN to (DKD)DONAKONDA
Address: Guntakal, Andhra Pradesh, India
Station Code: GTL
Station Name: GUNTAKAL JN
Zone: SCR/South Central
Train Frequency Weekly: 278
Station Traffic: High
Address: Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Station Code: DKD
Station Name: DONAKONDA
Zone: SCR/South Central
Train Frequency Weekly: 36
Station Traffic: Low
|To Check Ticket Availibility Click Classes|
In view of the derailment of a Goods Train near Manubolu between Nellore and Gudur Stations on Vijayawada â€“ Gudur Section today i.e., 24th April, 2014 at around 17:45 hrs, the following trains have been cancelled/diverted.
The following trains are cancelled/diverted.
1) Tr.No.57640 Guntur-Tirupati Passenger Scheduled to depart Guntur at 01.00 Hrs. on 25.04.2014 is cancelled.
1) Tr.No.12762 Karimnagar-Tirupati Express Scheduled to leave Karimnagar at 19.15 Hrs. on 24.04.2014 is diverted via Kazipet-Secunderabad-Sulehalli-Guntakal-Renigunta.
2) Tr.No.12863 Howrah-Yesvantpur Express now on run to Gudur is diverted via Tenali-Guntur-Nandyal-Dhone-Pendekallu-Gooty-Dharamavaram-Yesvantpur.
3) Tr.No.12626 New Delhi-Trivandrum Kerala Express now on run to Gudur is diverted via Tenali-Guntur-Nandyal-Dhone-Pendekallu-Gooty-Renigunta-Tirupati-Katpadi.
4) Tr.No.12660 Shalimar-Nagercoil Jn. Gurudev Express now on run to Gudur is diverted via Tenali-Guntur-Nandyal-Dhone-Pendekallu-Gooty-Renigunta-Tirupati-Katpadi.
5) Tr.No.18567 Visakhapatnam-Quilon Express now on run to GDR is diverted via Tenali-Guntur-Nandyal-Dhone-Pendekallu-Gooty-Renigunta-Melpakam-Jollerpettai.
Passengers are requested to please take note and plan their journey accordingly on this route.Inconvenience caused to passengers is regretted.
Chief Public Relations Officer
PR Bulletin No.1
A Goods Train loaded with Rice coming from Mahasamund (Sambalpur Division of East Coast Railway) bound for Tirunelveli derailed near Manubolu between Nellore and Gudur Stations oÂn Vijayawada â€“ Gudur Section today i.e., 24th April, 2014 at around 17:45 hrs. The derailment of the Loco and 14 wagons of the Goods Train led to obstruction of both up and down lines, hampering train services in both the directions oÂn Vijayawada â€“ Gudur section of SCR. oÂn receipt of information, relief trains left for the spot from Bitragunta and Renigunta. 140-ton Capacity Heavy Duty Cranes have also been rushed from Chennai and Vijayawada to undertake restoration.
The Chief Safety Officer along with Senior Engineers from South Central Railway Head Quarters have rushed to the spot from Secunderabad. The Divisional Railway Manager, Vijayawada Division along with Senior Divisional Officers have left for the spot to undertake measures for quick restoration. Shri P.K. Srivastava, General Manager, SCR and Shri J.N. Jha, Chief Operations Manager are closely monitoring from Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad, the restoration activities and the modification in the pattern of train services.
On account of the derailment, the pattern of train services oÂn the main routes of Vijayawada - Gudur â€“ Chennai and of Vijayawada - Gudur â€“ Tirupati will get modified. Long distance Express Trains scheduled to run oÂn this route will suitably will be diverted via other routes like Renigunta-Gooty; Renigunta-Wadi; Guntur-Gooty etc. Passenger trains scheduled to run across Gudur stand cancelled/partially cancelled suitably. Priority is being given to restore atleast oÂne line oÂn war footingso as to restore through running via single line.
The following trains are cancelled/partially cancelled/diverted.
1) Tr.No.12709 Gudur-Secunderabad Simhapuri Express scheduled to depart Gudur at 21.00 hrs today i.e. 24.04.2014 is cancelled.
2) Tr.No.57278 Vijayawada- Bitraguta passenger scheduled to depart Vijayawada at 18.15 hrs today i.e. 24.04.2014 is cancelled.
3) Tr.No.57257 Tirupati â€“ Kakinada passenger scheduled to Tirupati depart at 01.05 hrs oÂn 25.04.2014 is cancelled.
1) Tr.No.57242 Vijayawada-Bitragunta passenger which left Vijayawada at 15.15 hrs today i.e. 24.04.2014 is partially cancelled between oÂngole - Bitragunta.
2) Tr.No.57258 Kakinada-Tirupati passenger which left Vijayawada at 15.40 hrs today i.e. 24.04.2014 is partially cancelled between Chirala - Tirupati.
3) Tr.No.57639 Tirupati-Guntur Passenger which left Tirupati today i.e. 24.04.2014 is partially cancelled between Gudur-Guntur.
1) Tr.No.12246 Yesvantpurâ€“Howrah Duronto Express which left Yesvantpur today i.e. 24.04.2014 is diverted via Renigunta-Gooty-Pendekallu-Dhone-Nandyal-Guntur-Vijayawada.
2) Tr.No.17209 Bangalore â€“ Kakinada Town Seshadri Express which left Bangalore today i.e. 24.04.2014 is diverted via Renigunta-Gooty-Pendekallu-Dhone-Nandyal-Guntur-Vijayawada.
3) Tr.No.17401 Tirupati â€“ Machilipatnam/Narasapur Express scheduled to depart Tirupati today i.e. 24.04.2014 is diverted via Renigunta-Gooty-Pendekallu-Dhone-Nandyal-Guntur-Vijayawada..
4) Tr.No.17487 Tirupati â€“ Visakhapatnam Tirumala Express scheduled to depart Tirupati today i.e. 24.04.2014 is diverted via Renigunta-Gooty-Pendekallu-Dhone-Nandyal-Guntur-Vijayawada.
5) Tr.No.12733 Tirupati â€“ Secuderabad Narayanadri Express which left Tirupati today i.e. 24.04.2014 is diverted via Renigunta-Guntakal-Sulehalli-Vikarabad.
Passengers are requested to please take note and plan their journey accordingly oÂn this route. Inconvenience caused to passengers is regretted.
Chief Public Relations Officer
NO Comments. Be the first to Comment...