1 Trains from (DGHA)DIGHA FLAG STN to (NJP)NEW JALPAIGURI
Address: Digha, New Digha, West Bengal 721428, India
Station Code: DGHA
Station Name: DIGHA FLAG STN
Zone: SER/South Eastern
Train Frequency Weekly: 52
Station Traffic: Medium
Address: West Bengal 734004, India
Station Code: NJP
Station Name: NEW JALPAIGURI
Zone: NFR/Northeast Frontier
Train Frequency Weekly: 316
Station Traffic: High
|To Check Ticket Availibility Click Classes|
In view of the prevailing cyclonic weather conditions and the forecast of heavy rains over the North Coastal Districts of Andhra Pradesh due to Cyclone â€˜Hudhudâ€™, the following changes have been made in the pattern of train services in this region as a precautionary measure in the interest of safety. The following trains are being cancelled/diverted/partially cancelled as detailed below:-
1) Train No.17241 Narasapur-Nidadavolu Link Express scheduled to depart Narasapur at 10.00 am on 12.10.2014 is cancelled.
2) Train No.17240 Visakhapatnam-Guntur Simhadri Express scheduled scheduled to depart Visakhapatnam at 07.10 am on 12.10.2014 is cancelled.
3) Train No.17242 Nidadavolu-Narasapur Link Express scheduled to depart Nidadavolu at 12.30 pm on 12.10.2014 is cancelled.
4) Train No.18519 Visakhapatnam-LTT Express scheduled to depart Visakhapatnam at 11.30 pm on 12.10.2014 is cancelled.
5) Train No.00852 Bangalore Cantonment-Bhubaneswar Premium special scheduled to depart Bangalore Cantonment at 23.50 Hrs. on 12.10.2014 is cancelled.
6) Train No.18402 Okha-Puri Express scheduled to depart Okha at 07.45 am on 15.10.2014 (Wednesday) is cancelled.
1) Train No.22612 New Jalpaiguri-Chennai Central Express which departed New Jalpaiguri on 10.10.2014 is diverted to run via Kurda Road, Barang, Angul, Titlagarh, Lakholi, Nagpur, Balharshah, Warangal, Vijayawada.
2) Train No.22614 Haldia-Chennai Central Express which departed Haldia today i.e., on 11.10.2014 is diverted to run via Kurda Road, Barang, Angul, Titlagarh, Lakholi, Nagpur, Balharshah, Warangal, Vijayawada.
III) Trains Partially Cancelled:
1) Train No 12805 Visakhapatnam-Secunderabad Janmabhoomi Express schedule to depart Visakhapatnam at 06.15 am on 12.10.2014 is partially cancelled between Visakhapatnam and Tenali. (Train No.12806 Secunderabad-Visakhapatnam which is already partially cancelled between Tenali-Visakhapatnam will run as Train No.12805 Ex. Tenali to Secunderabad).
Inconvenience caused to passengers is regretted.
Chief Public Relations Officer
In order to clear extra rush of passengers, two premium superfast special trains are being run between Trivandrum-Kamakhya (Guwahati) via Vijayawada as per the following schedule:-
Train No. 00642 Trivandrum â€“ Kamakhya (Guwahati) Premium Superfast Special Train will depart Trivandrum on 18th October, 2014 at 12:30 am and arrive/depart Vijayawada at 09:35/09:50 am on 19th October, 2014 and arrive Kamakhya at 10:30 pm on 20th October, 2014.
In the return direction, Train No. 00641Kamakhya (Guwahati) â€“ Trivandrum Premium Superfast Special Train will depart Kamakhya on 21st October, 2014 at 10:30 pm and arrive/depart Vijayawada at 07:45/08:00 am on 23rd October, 2014 and arrive Trivandrum at 05:00 am on 24th October, 2014.
Enroute, these trains will stop at Ernakulam Town, Palakkad, Erode, Perambur, Vijayawada, Bhubaneswar, Howrah, Malda Town, New Jalpaiguri and New Bongaigaon stations in both the directions. These trains will have 21 Coaches viz., one AC II Tier, three AC III Tier, fourteen Sleeper Class, one Pantry Car coach and two Second Class Luggage Cum Brake Van coaches.
The Unique features of â€˜Premiumâ€™ train service are:
1)â€˜Premium special trainÂ´ is a fully reserved service aimed to meet the heavy demand for Rail travel during busy season on popular routes. It is primarily targeted at that segment of passengers, who are willing to pay premium fare for confirmed berths at the time of booking itself availing enhanced standards of service.
2)The fare structure for this Premium Special Train is variable and follows a dynamic pricing model. The fare will also include catering charges.
3)The booking of tickets can be done only through IRCTCâ€™s portal on internet. Tickets will not be issued manually at reservation counters. However, vacant berths available after charting will be offered at current day booking counters at the train originating stations.
4)Only confirmed tickets will be issued for Premium Trains. Waitlisted tickets will not be issued. There will be no refund except when the train is fully cancelled on railway account due to unforeseen circumstances. Adult fare shall be charged for all passengers irrespective of their age. No concession shall be applicable to this train. Ticket modifications/issue of duplicate ticket etc., is not permitted.
Chief Public Relations Officer
NO Comments. Be the first to Comment...