Non-Interlocked(NI) working at Shoranur station in connection with Doubling between Shoranur and Karakkad stations is to start from25-09-2013 to 16-10-2013. As a result of this and with the completion of doubling work, Railway will be in a position to ease out operational constraints in the Shoranur – Mangalore section. The details of the benefits are given below:
During NI working, signals and the interlocking system which ensures safety will be out of use, which will slow down train movements remarkably across Shoranur. Moreover, every day 5 hours of traffic block with track machines will be given for the remodeling work. Hence, regulation/short termination/diversion/cancellation of trains will have to be done in view of overall public safety. Priority has been given not to affect long distance Mail/Express trains, by running lesser number of passenger trains. Goods traffic will also be restricted and diverted during this period.
Diversion of Trains
The following trains will be diverted via link line without touching Shoranur station duly providing additional stoppage at Wadakkanchery and Ottappalam.
1. Train Nos.13351/13352 Dhanbad/Tata Nagar – Allapuzha - Dhanbad/Tata Nagar Express will be diverted from 25/09/2013 to 16/10/2013.
2. Train Nos.17229/17230 Kochuveli – Hyderabad – Kochuveli Sabari Express will be diverted from 25/09/2013 to 16/10/2013.
3. Train No.12511 Gorakhpur – Thiruvananthapuram Raptisagar Tri-weekly Express will be diverted from28/09/2013 to 15/10/2013. Train No.12512 Thiruvananthapuram – Gorakhpur tri-weekly Raptisagar Express will be diverted from25/09/2013 to 16/10/2013.
4. Train No.16327 Korba – Thiruvananthapuram Bi-weekly Express will be diverted from 27/09/2013 to 14/10/2013. Train No.16328 Thiruvananthapuram – Korba bi-weekly Express will be diverted from26/09/2013 to 14/10/2013.
5.Train No.16325 Indore – Thiruvananthapuram Ahalyanagari weekly Express will be diverted from 25/09/2013 to 16/10/2013. Train No.16326 Thiruvananthapuram – Indore Ahalyanagari weekly Express will be diverted from28/09/2013 to 12/10/2013.
6.Train No.12521 Barouni – Eranakulam Jn Raptisagar weekly Express will be diverted from26/09/2013 to 10/10/2013. Train No.12522 Eranakulam Jn– Barouni Raptisagar weekly Express will be diverted from28/09/2013 to12/10/2013.
7.Train Nos.16343/16344 Thiruvananthapuram Central – Palakkad Town – Thiruvananthapuram Central Amritha Express will be diverted from06/10/2013 to 16/10/2013.
Partial cancellation/ short termination of Mail/ Express and Passenger trains.
1.Train Nos.16605/16606 Mangalore Central – Nagarcoil Jn– Mangalore Central Eranad Express will be cancelled between Thrissur and Kuttipuram stations from25/09/2013 to 16/10/2013. These trains will run between Nagarcoil Jn. & Thrissur and between Kuttipuram & Mangalore Central only, during this period. Train No.16606 will run as a passenger special between Kuttipuram and Mangalore Central. This special willleave kuttipuram at 14.00 hrs and will reach mangalore Central at 20.25 hrs.
2.Train Nos.16302/16301 Thiruvananthapuram Central – Shoranur Jn – Thiruvananthapuram Central Venad Express will be cancelled between Eranakulam Jn and Shoranur Jn from25/09/2013 to 16/10/2013. These trains will run between Thiruvananthapuram Central and Ernakulam Jn only during this period.
3. Train Nos.12076/12075 Thiruvananthapuram Central – Kozhikode – Thiruvananthapuram Central Janshatabdi Express will be cancelled between Thrissur and Kozhikode stations from 25/09/2013 to 16/10/2013. These trains will run between Thiruvananthapuram Central and Thrissur only during this period.
4. Train No.16859 Chennai Egmore – Mangalore Central Express will be cancelled between Palakkad Jn and Mangalore Central from 02/10/2013 to 15/10/2013. Train No16860 Mangalore Central – Chennai Egmore Express will be cancelled between Mangalore Central and Palakkad Jn from03/10/2013 to 16/10/2013. These trains will run between Palakkad Jn and Chennai Egmore only during the above period.
5. Train No.16349/16350 Thiruvananthapuram Central –
Connection bus service will be arranged for reserved passengers of Train No. 16605/16606 Mangalore Central –Nagarcoil Jn Ernad Express between Kuttipuram and Thrissur. Similar arrangement will also be made available for the reserved passengers of Train No.13351 Dhanbad /Tata Nagar – Alapuzha Express, 17230 Hyderabad – Kochuveli Sabari Express, Train No.12511 Gorakhpur – Thiruvananthapuram Central Raptisagar Express, 16327 Korba-Thiruvananthapuram Central Express, 12521 Barouni – Ernakulam Jn Express and Train No.16325 Indore – Thiruvananthapuram Central Express between Ottappalam/Wadakkanchery and Shoranur.
Apart from the above, trains may be regulated / detained enroute as required.All efforts should be taken to ensure punctuality of trains by close monitoring.
Chief Public Relations Officer
For the convenience of the rail passengers and to increase the passenger carrying capacity to clear extra rush, Railway has decided to augment the 12521/12522 Barauni Jn- Ernakulam Jn- Barauni Jn Raptisagar Express, 15203/15204 Barauni- lucknow- Barauni Express, 15279/15280 Adarsh Nagar Delhi- Saharsa Jn- Adarsh Nagar Delhi Poorabiya Express, 15273/15274 Delhi Jn-Raxaul Jn- Delhi Jn Satyagrah Express, 12561/12562 New Delhi- Darbhanga Jn- New Delhi Swatantrata Sainani Express, 15269/15270Muzaffarpur Jn- Ahmedabad Jn- Muzaffarpur JnJansadharan Express, 12355/12356 Rajender Nagar Bihar- Jammu Tawi- Rajender Nagar Bihar Archana Express, 12391/12392 New Delhi- Rajgir- New Delhi Shramjeevi Express and 12569/12570 Jaynagar- Anand Vihar- Jaynagar Garib Rath Express Trains on permanent basis as per the under-mentioned programme:
Jenaya- Mon Mar 3 20:12 2014
The primary whack for automobile insurance QuotesChimp privileges was hit in Nov 1988, in Ca, together with the passing of Task 103. Ca has received a real automobile insurance disaster that is accelerated lately. As a consequence, customer promoter Harvey Rosenfield created a company composed an automobile insurance change effort that certified for the vote and called Voter Revolt. The measure became generally known as Task 103.