SCR has revised the dates of Traffic / Power Block being imposed between Bharatnagar and Sanathnagar stations on Secunderabad-Wadi section of Secunderabad Division of SCR for carrying out Metro rail crossing works during the month of April, 2015.
Accordingly, the traffic block will be imposed on 4th(Saturday), 7th (Tuesday), 21st (Tuesday) and 25th(Saturday) April, 2015. There is no change in the block duration i.e., for three hours (from 12:15 hrs to 15:15 hrs).
In view of the traffic block, the following trains are cancelled / partially cancelled / regulated as detailed below:-
1)Cancellations of Passenger Trains: (on the above mentioned Dates):
(i) T.No.57606 Vikarabad-Kacheguda Passenger
(ii) T.No.57518 Tandur-Hyderabad Passenger
(iii) T.No.57517 Hyderabad-Tandur Passenger
(iv) T.No.57605 Secunderabad-Vikarabad Passenger.
2) Cancellation of MMTS Sub-urban Trains:(on the above mentioned Dates):
(i) T.No.47137 Lingampalli-Hyderabad MMTS
(ii) T.No.47138 Lingampalli-Hyderabad MMTS
(iii) T.No.47139 Lingampalli-Hyderabad MMTS
(iv) T.No.47189 Lingampalli-Falaknuma MMTS
(v) T.No.47180 Lingampalli-Falaknuma MMTS
(vi) T.No.47181 Lingampalli-Falaknuma MMTS
(vii) T.No.47215 Lingampalli-Falaknuma MMTS
(viii) T.No.47182 Lingampalli-Falaknuma MMTS
(ix) T.No.47183 Lingampalli-Falaknuma MMTS
(x) T.No.47185 Lingampalli-Falaknuma MMTS
(xi) T.No.47110 Hyderabad-Lingampalli MMTS
(xii) T.No.47111 Hyderabad-Lingampalli MMTS
(xiii) T.No.47112 Hyderabad-Lingampalli MMTS
(xiv) T.No.47113 Hyderabad-Lingampalli MMTS
(xv) T.No.47115 Falaknuma-Secunderabad MMTS
(xvi) T.No.47198 Falaknuma – Lingampalli MMTS
(xvii) T.No.47214 Falaknuma – Lingampalli MMTS
(xviii)T.No.47158 Falaknuma – Lingampalli MMTS
(xix) T.No.47169 Falaknuma – Lingampalli MMTS
(xx) T.No.47160 Falaknuma – Lingampalli MMTS
3) Trains Rescheduled/Regulated: (on the above mentioned Dates):
(1) T.No.12748 Vikarabad-Guntur Palnadu Exp Sch.dep.13.45 hrs will be rescheduled by 45 minutes i.e at 14.30hrs from Vikarabad.
(2) T.No.18519 Visakhapatnam-Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Express will be regulated between Kondapalli – Secunderabad for 90 mts on Secunderabad Division.
(3) T.No.12702 Hyderabad-Mumbai Hussain Sagar Express will be regulated between Hyderabad-Sanathnagar by 10 minutes on Secunderabad Division.
(4) T.No.47184 Lingampalli-Faluknuma MMTS (Sch. Departure. 14.50 hrs) will be regulated between Lingampalli-Bharatnagar by 9 minutes.
4) Partial Cancellation of Trains:(on the above mentioned dates):
a) T.No.47200 Falaknuma -Hyderabad MMTS (Dep. 14.15 hrs) will be partially cancelled between Secunderabad and Hyderabad.
b) T.No.12025 Pune-Secunderabad Shatabdi Express will be short terminated at Lingampalli. on these days, service will be partially cancelled between Lingampalli and Secunderabad.
5) Partial Cancellation of Secunderabad-Pune Shatabdi Express:
T.No.12026 Secunderabad-Pune Shatabdi Exp. will start from Lingampalli on Saturdays as per Schedule at 15:15 hrs from Lingampalli. The days of partial cancellation between Secunderabad and Lingampalli are as follows:
Speed restriction of 20, 30 and 50 kmph at the location during the above work will be imposed as per the requirement.
(M. Umashankar Kumar)
Chief Public Relations Officer
NO Comments. Be the first to Comment...